Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does he not cringe at himself?

Maggie did him a dirty when he was growing up and he now thinks he’s some sort of sex god/hard man. When in reality he looks like the rat from ninja turtles and has about as much personality as polystyrene
Bit late to it but one of my pet rats is called splinter - plz don't make me think of boyley everytime I hold him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When did they move? I must have been under a rock when that happened 🤣
She put a story up last week of the kitchen in her new house saying they've had a change of scenery , so easy to miss tbf 😅 there's been no other mention of it

Reactions: 4
Wonder how much the new haaaaaaus cost them (aka her parents/her whole family) bet joooord contributed more to the mortgage than her but she does everything and he does nothing x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m just having a re-watch and I’m on the Chloe episode where she’s singing aaah-mazzzing grace in the bath tub 😂 I’m still cringing even though I know it’s coming 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tbf I'd love to weigh mine, I bet they're at least that. And I love a domino's. Got so much in common with our chlo x
I have big boobs and weighed them on the kitchen scales they aren’t actually as heavy as you’d expect🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Chloe season 1 omg! When they go on holiday and she some how starts on Jordan about anything possible. Imagine spending a week on holiday with her, I would end up drowning her 😭😭 She starts on him because water touched her hair and she doesn’t want to wash it.. then says about having sand in it whilst laying on the beach. Then a token ‘you ruin everything!!!’ whilst poor Jordan just sits in silence doing and saying nothing 🤣 I don’t know how these two managed to stay together it baffles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahahaha stop I’m howling 😭😭 I’m a G cup and I weighed mine purely because of this! They don’t weigh a stone so she was deffo exaggerating
they don’t weigh as much as you’d expect do they🤣🤣🤣one of mine was 830grams😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.