Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am seriously seriously late to the game here but could someone explain what happened when Jordan cheated on Chloe? He was messaging a girl but like was this on a dating app or insta etc and was it only once? and does anyone have the screen shots of the tweets and insta stories she made at the time about it? Old news I know but I’ve only recently discovered the show! 💙

Reactions: 1
Mia put up about 3 stories up last night all moaning about him.. They don’t even hardly get to see each other surely he can’t annoy you that much wtf . I just don’t see it lasting 🤷🏻‍♀️ The constant holidays and trips can’t last forever and if she’s annoyed on holiday when she doesn’t even see him it says it all 😂

Reactions: 13
Mia put up about 3 stories up last night all moaning about him.. They don’t even hardly get to see each other surely he can’t annoy you that much wtf . I just don’t see it lasting 🤷🏻‍♀️ The constant holidays and trips can’t last forever and if she’s annoyed on holiday when she doesn’t even see him it says it all 😂
I got the impression he was pretty drunk, stuff like that gives me the ick , don't get me wrong I drink and so does my partner and we've seen each other worse for wear a millions times but when you're going away I just think there's no need to go over the top at the airport and on the flight especially when travellon a couples break. I'm saying that based on one little comment from Mia though so maybe he wasn't too bad but she was still annoyed

Reactions: 8
I was literally gonna post something along the lines of this earlier! Long distance relationship but still managing to be this pissed off you write a story about it with the limited time you do get together? This is the first year as well which is meant to be the honeymoon stage

Reactions: 7
I get why she is annoyed. I find travelling stressful anyway and I’d be so annoyed if it took an extra hour for my boyfriend to meet me because he was pissed

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I got the impression he was pretty drunk, stuff like that gives me the ick , don't get me wrong I drink and so does my partner and we've seen each other worse for wear a millions times but when you're going away I just think there's no need to go over the top at the airport and on the flight especially when travellon a couples break. I'm saying that based on one little comment from Mia though so maybe he wasn't too bad but she was still annoyed
I’m the same, I’m not really a drinker these days and when I do have a drink it’s cocktails and just socially.. I don’t get in a state where I would spin myself out or anyone else 😂 I can’t stand when people are overly pissed and act annoying.. but it’s her partner? so doesn’t look good that’s he’s annoying her this early on 🤣
---
I get why she is annoyed. I find travelling stressful anyway and I’d be so annoyed if it took an extra hour for my boyfriend to meet me because he was pissed
Three stories moaning about someone you’re meant to be in love with and hardly see is a bit much though? 😭 tbf he could be a right annoying twit I don’t doubt that, I just don’t think it looks good lol

Reactions: 5
Surely that kitchen is chloes idea of hell🤣she’s a high gloss type of gal

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does this mean they’ve moved?!
Think so. I’m assuming the cards on the window cill will be “new home” ones. Jordan probably sick of been badgered to death about moving to a bigger place 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely that kitchen is chloes idea of hell🤣she’s a high gloss type of gal
She's jumping on the "reno" bandwagon. I know so many people who lived in New builds but the last few years they have gone to an older house to do it up , I know not everyone does it for that reason but its the "in thing" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.