Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the great high gloss comments but I don't think she will do that, Chloe is a Mrs Hinch follower don't forget so I think she will go for something more traditional like her

Reactions: 13
I get the great high gloss comments but I don't think she will do that, Chloe is a Mrs Hinch follower don't forget so I think she will go for something more traditional like her
I instantly thought this same thing, she will try and copy hinch again now and try the farm house vibe 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really fucks me off that at her big age she still can’t spell ‘i’ve’. Seriously it’s ONE letter missing. Has no one told her like wtf?
---
Off topic but I’m genuinely shocked that Jordan smokes given how much agg Chloe must give him about it? I can’t imagine she’d be okay with it, she would think it’s a ‘disgusting habit’ or something 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Really fucks me off that at her big age she still can’t spell ‘i’ve’. Seriously it’s ONE letter missing. Has no one told her like wtf?
---
Off topic but I’m genuinely shocked that Jordan smokes given how much agg Chloe must give him about it? I can’t imagine she’d be okay with it, she would think it’s a ‘disgusting habit’ or something 😅
She probably sprays him down with the hosepipe in the garden before he's allowed in the house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
---
probs don't even inhale just smokes thinking hes sexy doing it
cringe pic either way !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've said this on a previous thread about being shocked Jordan smokes I didn't think Chloe would approve 😂"Jordan you're making a mess of ma haauss with all that smooke "

• Haha
Reactions: 14
---
That’s deffo his tinder pic

Also I’m sure Chloe smoked on a night out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am so shocked jordon smokes, i do wonder if Chloe has a secrete habit hence her allowing it

Reactions: 5
I am so shocked jordon smokes, i do wonder if Chloe has a secrete habit hence her allowing it
Yeah Chloe gives me the vibe she’s one of them like ew smoke you’re not doing that near me but will happily go on a night out and chain smoke 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.