Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely off topic but I’m just rewatching and I’m wondering if sassi regrets how things went with Darren. She’s the one that wants to break up in season 3 but she still seems to want him back all these years later

Reactions: 15
Completely off topic but I’m just rewatching and I’m wondering if sassi regrets how things went with Darren. She’s the one that wants to break up in season 3 but she still seems to want him back all these years later
She definitely does. If she wasn’t such a nut and worked on herself, I’m sure he would have tried again

Reactions: 16
I'm sure there was something else Megan posted, besides the dummy clip. I can't remember what it was now but pretty sure the name looked like Florence Anne or an -nne ending double barrelled with Florence. Little Florrie-Anne 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm sure there was something else Megan posted, besides the dummy clip. I can't remember what it was now but pretty sure the name looked like Florence Anne or an -nne ending double barrelled with Florence. Little Florrie-Anne 🤣
I remember this! It was around Christmas I think it was a bauble that she shown because it was matching with the other two or some clothing

Reactions: 5
Then don’t post her at all? And wtf would anyone say about a newborn’s face lol?
693B0D56-F2D8-40F1-9C1B-A75B8582762D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she was born with any deformities or bruising that’s why she’s covering babies face? Since she’s so concerned about “bullshit opinions”

Reactions: 8
She’s probably waiting to give the baby some lip filler and put some big lashes on her before sharing a proper pic 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s not a traveller, just wants you to think she is 😅
Is she really not? I have totally missed that! I assumed from the caravan and the names and outfits. Or from at least a background of traveller. I'm shocked!

Terelle has finished me off though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even with the blur you can see that baby is the spit of Tel…
Especially with all that dark hair
I wonder if she was born with any deformities or bruising that’s why she’s covering babies face? Since she’s so concerned about “bullshit opinions”
Even so, anyone taking the piss out of this would be disgusting. We’re just here to gossip, you get the odd troll but none of us would dare
---
obviously not megans choice because she plastered the others and her business all over mtv and instagram
Yeah makes me think it’s Tel’s if he commented that as well

Reactions: 9
Even with the blur you can see that baby is the spit of Tel…
This what makes me think it’s tels decision’s not Megan like how blurred is the pic of them together then look at the blur of the baby on her own clearly Megan wants to show her off

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.