Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling that being seen as someone who stayed with her son’s dad is important to her. She probably feels she has one up on the others
I think this too, she has such an image to prove but it is far more embarrassing being cheated on, telling national TV, being awful to your Mum and then staying with him

Reactions: 21
Does anyone else find it a bit cringe when shannon posts stuff about Aaron being the best stepdaddy ever? I think it's nice to acknowledge step parents etc but I feel like it's never actually about him it seems more like a way for her to make digs at Charlie?

Reactions: 24
Does anyone else find it a bit cringe when shannon posts stuff about Aaron being the best stepdaddy ever? I think it's nice to acknowledge step parents etc but I feel like it's never actually about him it seems more like a way for her to make digs at Charlie?
I think it’s making a dig too. As annoying as she is, I’d take Shannon back if they got rid of Chloe

Reactions: 26
Is Sassi coming back?? I don't have instagram I don't know if she's mentioned it

Reactions: 3
I get the feeling that being seen as someone who stayed with her son’s dad is important to her. She probably feels she has one up on the others
I think this. I think it’s like she’s got a point to prove. She said on the show she knows people that stayed together after one of them cheated but I find weird they never shown her talking to someone who’s experienced it who stay with their partner. Like she probably knows we all know he’s done it more than once but I can’t imagine being with someone who’s done it more than once and it all being sunshine and rainbows. I wouldn’t be shocked if she’s paranoid and that’s why she’s dragged jordan with her like she’s probably watching him like a hawk now.

Reactions: 9
Do you know if that's the same for here in Scotland? my wee boy is 9 this year (also autistic)sharing his room with his sister we need more space in general really
I also have an autistic son with ADHD, I have been told by a friend we’re entitled to £1200 a month in benefits due to his condition but when I try to find out they don’t even acknowledge as my husband earns good money. Would you know if this is true?
Sorry if too personal!

Reactions: 1
I also have an autistic son with ADHD, I have been told by a friend we’re entitled to £1200 a month in benefits due to his condition but when I try to find out they don’t even acknowledge as my husband earns good money. Would you know if this is true?
Sorry if too personal!
You can claim for DLA which isn’t means tested but it’s not as much as that. My son gets full rate care and low rate mobility and it’s about £400/month. I used the guide on the cerebra website to filling out the forms - it’s very negative and depressing though

Reactions: 4
100% this is what it is, she’s probably doesn’t want Marley coming from a “broken home”. I personally think why would Marley want a mum and dad together who aren’t happy, a mum who moans 2819029492 times a day and a dad who cheats on his mum 24/7

Reactions: 15
Frances-Anne wtf 😂 It just doesn't flow at all does it
Omg It’s a name like when you fone up the hairdressers for ur wee mums hair appointment n they ask for her name n there like Francis anne
---
You can claim for DLA which isn’t means tested but it’s not as much as that. My son gets full rate care and low rate mobility and it’s about £400/month. I used the guide on the cerebra website to filling out the forms - it’s very negative and depressing though
I’m in Scotland and for hrc and hrm it’s went up to 690 per month, if ur single on tax credits u get 230 every single week or 920 a month,

• Haha
Reactions: 2
100% this is what it is, she’s probably doesn’t want Marley coming from a “broken home”. I personally think why would Marley want a mum and dad together who aren’t happy, a mum who moans 2819029492 times a day and a dad who cheats on his mum 24/7
kids need to see their parents in happy relationships and if that’s with other people , then so be it , I split up from my kids dad when they where literally days old , I never wanted my children to grow up without mum and dad together , but I knew it was better then them growing up having a mentally unstable dad and a batterd mum , I couldn’t imagine my fella embarrassing me on national tv like Jordan to Chloe and still being with him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Chloe wants to be that teen couple that everyone admires because they stayed together like the UK version of Catelynn and Tyler

Reactions: 37
It’s mad like especially when I’m sure her dad has kids from a previous relationship or am I thinking of someone else? I think Chloe thinks she’s better than the other team mums like background wise and probably sees the others as working class and he’s middle class (just using it as context) so leaving jordan will make her more like the others 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just can’t understand why someone would stay with someone when they need to watch them like a awkward, be embarrassed on nation tv and social media, then whenever doing a Q&A get asked about paranoia and trust from it. Even in the last series the “getting a tattoo because jordan would say something” and he weren’t arsed. I don’t know I just get the sense it has really effected her and she’s trying so much to hide it that it’s making it obvious.
I think the only way they’ll probably end up breaking up is if Jordan ends up having a full blown affair and to be honest I wouldn’t be shocked if he ends up having one.
I could imagine Chloe would emotionally manipulate him if he willingly left, like sending texts saying marley misses him, marleys asking for him all that pathetic crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s mad like especially when I’m sure her dad has kids from a previous relationship or am I thinking of someone else? I think Chloe thinks she’s better than the other team mums like background wise and probably sees the others as working class and he’s middle class (just using it as context) so leaving jordan will make her more like the others 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just can’t understand why someone would stay with someone when they need to watch them like a awkward, be embarrassed on nation tv and social media, then whenever doing a Q&A get asked about paranoia and trust from it. Even in the last series the “getting a tattoo because jordan would say something” and he weren’t arsed. I don’t know I just get the sense it has really effected her and she’s trying so much to hide it that it’s making it obvious.
I think the only way they’ll probably end up breaking up is if Jordan ends up having a full blown affair and to be honest I wouldn’t be shocked if he ends up having one.
I could imagine Chloe would emotionally manipulate him if he willingly left, like sending texts saying marley misses him, marleys asking for him all that pathetic crap.
No I think you’re right. Chloe’s mum had fertility problems so I think her sister is just from her dad

An old ep of Teen Mum was on the other day and it was the one after Chloe had been cheated on and she went out with her Mum to a market - her Mum literally said 1 thing and Chloe went off on her calling her selfish and rude and negative!!! Bet she wants Mummy dearest though when she needs a babysitter.

Reactions: 12
Chloe’s sister is from her Dad but I think she has a full brother (who is younger).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.