Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Babies looks should be off limits. How would we all feel if we posted a picture of one of our kids on social media and someone commented saying they’re not cute?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Nellinton

VIP Member
This is coming from the man that cried on tv to his mummy about wanting Mia back lol! I'm not saying males cannot express emotions at all but he trys to come across as such a hard man on social media! Makes me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Elle Woods

VIP Member
IMG_2039.png

the man is a walking ick anyway but the way he tries to talk like some big roadman makes it 100000x worse 😭

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Aww those pictures are so special. Can see the love those girls have for each other ❤ lovely to see Erin and Mia putting differences aside for the girls

• Heart

stardust1

VIP Member
At least this one is not called Francesco.
---
Although I just now realised that poor Carter and Francesca have now got an Isabella and Arabella as sisters 😂 ffs
---
AND shares the -mae with Dulcie 😂😂😂
so many names to chose from so they make them share or use different variations of names. Weirdos

• Haha

Surreysue

What about the Name Vivienne?
McKenzie WAS a brand
Dolcie - similar to D&G
Vivienna - Vivienne Westwood
Just seems like something mega chavy she would do😂

• Haha

lauren96111

VIP Member
Really fucks me off that at her big age she still can’t spell ‘i’ve’. Seriously it’s ONE letter missing. Has no one told her like wtf?
---
Off topic but I’m genuinely shocked that Jordan smokes given how much agg Chloe must give him about it? I can’t imagine she’d be okay with it, she would think it’s a ‘disgusting habit’ or something 😅
She probably sprays him down with the hosepipe in the garden before he's allowed in the house

• Haha
  • Heart

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
View attachment 2181222

the man is a walking ick anyway but the way he tries to talk like some big roadman makes it 100000x worse 😭
How does he not cringe at himself?

Maggie did him a dirty when he was growing up and he now thinks he’s some sort of sex god/hard man. When in reality he looks like the rat from ninja turtles and has about as much personality as polystyrene

• Haha
  • Heart

RobotLady

VIP Member
Hold the press.

Dylan’s girlfriend Shan has a dog called Izzy.

So Carter and Francesca have a sister called Izzie and a dog called Izzy. These lot give me migraines.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Sticky One

VIP Member
Ngl, when she she wasn’t posting her, I did wonder if it was because she looked anything like Sonny. The gap between him and Tel was very small
Sonny went to prison in 2021 so unless he wanked into a cup and gave it to Megan on a prison visit I don’t think Tel has anything to worry about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33