Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm struggling to remember this what degree was it? I hope she has though
Criminology and psychology. She mentioned it on the first episode saying a lot has changed in my life now. I passed my driving and I’m even doing a degree. But it’s not been mentioned since

Reactions: 2
Criminology and psychology. She mentioned it on the first episode saying a lot has changed in my life now. I passed my driving and I’m even doing a degree. But it’s not been mentioned since
I’m sure she said she was still doing it in a tiktok live

Reactions: 3
That’s the one thing I like (minus the giant jewel 🥴) and do myself lol but the rest is honestly knocking me sick… wayyyy too much as usual with Megan and her taste. Cute baby though but confused what the point of hiding her for 2 weeks was lol
Copying celebrities because she thinks she’s one herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They normally do it for years though or a few weeks if there’s a deal coming out. Megan’s makes no sense
Yeah but this is Megan! She isn’t a celebrity, no one cares whether she shows her baby’s face or not and she wouldn’t have been hiding her for genuine reasons like celebs do..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Megan is such a hypocrite, posts they aren't showing the babies face a couple of weeks ago with her and Tel shouting at everyone in her comments that they don't want to, then quickly completely changes her mind. Noticed she deleted the picture from her insta that had blurred Frances's face and was coming for everyone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Megan is such a hypocrite, posts they aren't showing the babies face a couple of weeks ago with her and Tel shouting at everyone in her comments that they don't want to, then quickly completely changes her mind. Noticed she deleted the picture from her insta that had blurred Frances's face and was coming for everyone.
It’s not deleted it’s pinned at the top

Reactions: 1
Manley posting videos about how boring gen Z girls are as if he isn’t the most dull person to walk the Southampton Streets. I forgot that being a drug dealer makes you ~ unique.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Isn’t Megan Gen Z? Maybe if you dated someone your own age, you loser.
I'm pretty sure they've unfollowed each other since shes been in Egypt. Can't imagine he's impressed when he went mad mia everytime she left the house after marliya was born. Of course dad of the year's here to save all the children 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm pretty sure they've unfollowed each other since shes been in Egypt. Can't imagine he's impressed when he went mad mia everytime she left the house after marliya was born. Of course dad of the year's here to save all the children 🙄🙄🙄
The Geddes family probably all badmouthing her rn

Reactions: 15
Imagine being on holiday and boyley has ur baby and has blocked you I’d honestly die I’d be on the first flight back. I’d never leave my kid with him (not that I think he’d ever put them at harm etc) just the fact he’d be the type not to hand them back. How can he be annoyed at her he was in Thailand for about 3 weeks.. what’s good for the goose is good for the gander

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.