Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan has had that old fashioned pushchair for ages, I remember her posting at work and was in back ground when she was about 6 months cause I thought about it being bad luck. So the whole my babiee was just for advertisement purposes I think wouldn’t you just send it back not sell it 🤣

Reactions: 5
I don't know why they keep leaving Chloe in for the new series. Her segments are mostly talking about herself in general and very rarely do we see her actually being a Mum. I'm sure in the last series we barely even got a glimpse of Marley throughout! At least with the other girls you do see them interacting, showing the ups and downs of being a Mum. I don't feel like you get a true representation of being a young Mum from Chloe IMO

Reactions: 36
I don't know why they keep leaving Chloe in for the new series. Her segments are mostly talking about herself in general and very rarely do we see her actually being a Mum. I'm sure in the last series we barely even got a glimpse of Marley throughout! At least with the other girls you do see them interacting, showing the ups and downs of being a Mum. I don't feel like you get a true representation of being a young Mum from Chloe IMO
I think Chloe will announce she’s pregnant during this series I don’t know why

Reactions: 17
I have not one slightest idea of Marley’s personality, likes or dislikes. I don’t get why she’s still there either. I don’t find her relatable or likeable tbh.
---
i think she does want another because of how many times she goes on about how she doesn’t want another. She makes it a big deal

Reactions: 13
Well it’s the only way she could stay on it 🤷🏼‍♀️like she pressured jordan to propose to her last series made him make out he’s desperate for another so she can pretend she’s a strong independent boss witch

Reactions: 15
There is quite a few of them who stuck to one child. Sassi say’s she will never have another, she said she found it too hard.

Reactions: 12
I think Chloe’s segments this season will be about the house move tbh, I don’t think she’ll have another baby just yet

Reactions: 20
I don’t think she and Jordan have sex anymore so no fear of another baby!
I still can’t believe they’re together to be honest and if they are gonna now commit to a more expensive bigger house together etc it’ll just make it more complicated and make them even more trapped.. It’s clear from the beginning they were never meant to be together, it’s like two people staying miserable together to make a point. They are both still young and likely have made some money off their house, they are at the age now where they should split it they’re unhappy. F would I waste my life staying in a dead relationship. Neither of them know what it’s like to be with other people either or probably don’t know what life could be without each other making the other one miserable.

Reactions: 29
I think Chloe’s segments this season will be about the house move tbh, I don’t think she’ll have another baby just yet
Has she moved yet?

Also found it bit odd she took Jordan to her smear in the actual Nurses room , she wasn't giving birth ffs (There was was camera there too so that'll be the "highlight" of her storyline 😅)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Has she moved yet?

Also found it bit odd she took Jordan to her smear in the actual Nurses room , she wasn't giving birth ffs (There was was camera there too so that'll be the "highlight" of her storyline 😅)
Omg I thought this too 🤣 it’s like she has no life so she’s trying to be some sexual health advocate based on other stuff she’s posted recently... like someone said earlier I don’t know why she is even on the series, Marley wasn’t even included in the last series and she has nothing going on in her life apart from her trying to convince herself she’s a famous influencer ... If she had actually been studying and ended up doing midwifery it would’ve been something to watch but she still hasn’t even got into uni 😂 it’s been years

• Haha
Chloe's segments are honestly so boring and always have been, its always about her GOWLLSSS in life or moaning about JOOOORD and how she's manifesting a 5 bed house (that she can't afford) like fgs get a storyline or get off the show

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but boyley makes the cutest kids. The pic of marliya and baby mafia is so cute. It really is a shame he's such a massive bleep with mummy issues (also baby probs shouldn't be sleeping on the couch) 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still can’t believe they’re together to be honest and if they are gonna now commit to a more expensive bigger house together etc it’ll just make it more complicated and make them even more trapped.. It’s clear from the beginning they were never meant to be together, it’s like two people staying miserable together to make a point. They are both still young and likely have made some money off their house, they are at the age now where they should split it they’re unhappy. F would I waste my life staying in a dead relationship. Neither of them know what it’s like to be with other people either or probably don’t know what life could be without each other making the other one miserable.
Amen to everything you’ve said on this I’ve first hand seen the repercussions of when you settle down with someone young , have children and get a mortgage.my partner settled down with his ex in his early twenties after a couple of years he realised she wasn’t for him , but was up to he neck with a baby and mortgage. He tried for ten years to make it work , but he just couldn’t. He was completely miserable practically the whole relationship. He absolutely adores his children but wishes he would have left a long time ago. Now he’s got an ex who doesn’t wanna seem to get her claws out of him and is financially tied to her, and can’t push her to sell their house because they’re children involved. I’m 32 and never met anyone I’ve really wanted to settle with properly till i met my partner , I used to get a bit down because I felt like everyone around me had partners, mortgages, marriage, but when I’ve seen what my partners been through , I’m sooo glad i lived my teenage and twenties to the max , and didn’t settle with the first person I met, I know not everyone has this experience, I know couples who have been together since school and still very much inn love, but I also know couples miserable as sin , but due to being financially tied. It’s easier to stay together

Has she moved yet?

their house is sold but they haven’t moved yet.
It was weird that she took Jordan in, I worked at a health centre for years and never saw anyone taking their partner in for those appointments, it wouldn’t even cross my mind to take mine with me!

I get the feeling that being seen as someone who stayed with her son’s dad is important to her. She probably feels she has one up on the others

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.