Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah that's awful, proof she doesn't give a duck about not having them kids. Skank.
I feel like she never wanted them? She had them purley to try keep Dylan and spite Megan then when they broke up she dropped them like a sack of tit. It’s painfully obvious the only child she cares about is her eldest not sure she even loves the other 2.

Reactions: 31
I feel like she never wanted them? She had them purley to try keep Dylan and spite Megan then when they broke up she dropped them like a sack of tit. It’s painfully obvious the only child she cares about is her eldest not sure she even loves the other 2.
She’s said before publicly that’s her number 1

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Reeane def favours her oldest child and doesn't seem to give 2 hoots about carter and francesca - very sad. those kids have been shoved pillar to post and now dylan has knocked up ANOTHER girl and megan is having a baby with her friends ex. the mortifying cycle goes on

Reactions: 21
Does anyone know what Reeanne’s family are like? Would her parents or siblings not help with the kids? If I was her parents I’d deffo try and put up with Dylan so I could see them babies

Reactions: 5
It’s as if Ree loved being on the show and her having kids with Dylan was like a way to secure herself in his life . I remember she even said on the show something about ‘I’m here forever now too’ after getting pregnant.. Now there is no show she doesn’t seem to give af about her kids or Dylan. It’s so weird.

Reactions: 16
I don’t even think it was to keep Dylan. I think it was all purely to rub it in Megan’s face. She was probably peeved she wasn’t the one to even tell Megan, remember her reaction when Megan told someone else when they fought outside the car? It’s probably why she had two with Dylan because Megan had two

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.