Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are those two older boys hers? So this baby will be the 9th child (between them)?
she hasn’t posted them on her socials so who else is it. Unless its her nephews or something
---
Shannon baby dad only has pics with the younger 2 plus a new baby with someone else so don’t think they are hers.

Reactions: 4
I think one’s her brother and ones Dylan’s brother? I’m sure in the pregnancy reveal video someone said it was her brother

she hasn’t posted them on her socials so who else is it. Unless its her nephews or something
---
Shannon baby dad only has pics with the younger 2 plus a new baby with someone else so don’t think they are hers.
Yeh, think you’re right. It was just the way it’s worded.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think Chloe’s teeth before bonding were beautiful and there was no need. I feel like they look worse and weird since having them done. It’s like they’ve made them have dark gaps between them which she never had before. Natural is sometimes best! Haven’t got a before pic but not hard to find one.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think Chloe’s teeth before bonding were beautiful and there was no need. I feel like they look worse and weird since having them done. It’s like they’ve made them have dark gaps between them which she never had before. Natural is sometimes best! Haven’t got a before pic but not hard to find one.
Definitely better before!

Reactions: 5
Really don’t understand why people with lovely natural teeth ruin them, fair enough whiten them a bit but natural shaped teeth look so much better x

Reactions: 20
Really don’t understand why people with lovely natural teeth ruin them, fair enough whiten them a bit but natural shaped teeth look so much better x
I never understood all these alterations people do to themselves like I get having low self esteem and maybe like on alterations I can understand but when they get loads done it baffles me.

But then again I grew up where my mum and dad taught me young natural beauty is better and that getting things done to you just makes you look older in years to come and just ruins you 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just thought everyone grew up with this stance

Reactions: 11
Don’t know about the teeth but if she wears glasses to correct her vision she needs to change her optician. They don’t fit her face whatsoever, your eyes are supposed to be central in the lenses, these look ridiculous! Way too big.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don’t understand these young girls ruining themselves in the name of keeping up with trends, they all look like they have been spat out the bratz factory!

I also don’t understand the trend for teeth that look like chunks of chewing gum! I’d rather have my wrinkles, wonky teeth and natural lips any day of the week 😂

Reactions: 12
Don’t know about the teeth but if she wears glasses to correct her vision she needs to change her optician. They don’t fit her face whatsoever, your eyes are supposed to be central in the lenses, these look ridiculous! Way too big.
you just made me get out of bed to check my eyes are central in my glasses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doing a rewatch and forgot how unsympathetic Chloe was when Jordan had depression! She literally just acts like he's bleeping lazy and just complains about him 24/7

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Doing a rewatch and forgot how unsympathetic Chloe was when Jordan had depression! She literally just acts like he's bleeping lazy and just complains about him 24/7
Then she goes and does a marathon last season for it like she’s an advocate and supportive girlfriend of it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Looks like Marliya enjoys herself when she’s actually there but bless her having to do this so often, 5 hours each way is a bit much but especially for a child. Can Olly not come down lol

0B58A93A-001E-4624-8CEF-049A7B3D0165.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.