Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she has a magazine deal and is waiting for that to be done or she'll be waiting for a photoshoot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She came off contraception and is trying the natural cycles app “in replacement so needs to track ovulation so she knows when to abstain” 👀 do still think we’ll see an announcement soon
It’s a paid promotion so she’s probably not even using it, just pretending. She’ll still be on the pill etc just getting that 💰💰

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s just taking time to recover before announcing? I’ve never had a c section but imagine the recovery’s are pretty tough.
I “announced” both my babies hours after giving birth though, I was too excited to show them off😂

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s just taking time to recover before announcing? I’ve never had a c section but imagine the recovery’s are pretty tough.
I “announced” both my babies hours after giving birth though, I was too excited to show them off😂
It is pretty tough I always remember me mum saying she was too scared to push when having a poo after because it always felt like the stitches would rip open and she would always feel the cold on the scar even when she’s warm. I’m quite squeamish so the thought of a c-section always makes me feel weird 😕 but me mum and sister said it put them off ever having anymore kids luckily both was their last but the others were all natural and they said it was a walk in the park with that

Reactions: 1
It is pretty tough I always remember me mum saying she was too scared to push when having a poo after because it always felt like the stitches would rip open and she would always feel the cold on the scar even when she’s warm. I’m quite squeamish so the thought of a c-section always makes me feel weird 😕 but me mum and sister said it put them off ever having anymore kids luckily both was their last but the others were all natural and they said it was a walk in the park with that
My mum sister and sis in law had c sections. I was the first in years to have a vaginal birth and I was soo scared of a c-section. The recovery is ROUGH, I don’t understand how anyone can think it’s the ‘easy way out’

Reactions: 4
Re watching and the look on chloes face because Jordan dropped the mop and said he left a mark on her wall just explains what type of person she is. Jordan must be walking on egg shells with her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Re watching and the look on chloes face because Jordan dropped the mop and said he left a mark on her wall just explains what type of person she is. Jordan must be walking on egg shells with her
She was fuming at that remember when got arsey when jorddd came downstairs to get breakfast and the hoover got sort of broke and she stromed out

Reactions: 6
I watched the one today when she tells her mum she’s the most negative person ever for not forgiving Jordan for cheating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My mum sister and sis in law had c sections. I was the first in years to have a vaginal birth and I was soo scared of a c-section. The recovery is ROUGH, I don’t understand how anyone can think it’s the ‘easy way out’
One of the women I work with actually requested a c section for both her births 😂 she wanted to decide when her children’s birthdays are she even encourage everyone in work to have one with how quick they are she said she was in and out and basically it’s the best thing since sliced bread. She’s lovely and that but genuinely a bit mad like

• Wow
Reactions: 3
One of the women I work with actually requested a c section for both her births 😂 she wanted to decide when her children’s birthdays are she even encourage everyone in work to have one with how quick they are she said she was in and out and basically it’s the best thing since sliced bread. She’s lovely and that but genuinely a bit mad like
chelsea Ferguson also tried to convince everyone it was a walk in the park🤣

I watched the one today when she tells her mum she’s the most negative person ever for not forgiving Jordan for cheating 😂
Honestly I can understand Chloe being like that the first time round he got caught but I’m sure on the show it would of been his second or third time assuming her mum knows about the other times too. Saying that I wouldn’t forgive a person the first time round personally, I’m not condoning him cheating but I don’t blame him when he’s dealing with Chloe who’s a complete crank

It's really horrible I think it's funny how devastated she looked when he took £65 out the account and all she got was a breaky and card

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a c section booked due to my daughter being breach but went into labour a day before. Honestly experiencing that pain for about 10 hours, dilating, waters breaking etc and to then be given all the medication for an emergency c section was the best feeling ever lol. Couldn’t feel a thing anymore and was grateful to be having it. The recovery is worse and a lot longer though.

Megan could be delaying announcing so she’s not bombarded with messages when she’s enjoying her baby bubble which is what I’m gonna do this time, I wanna be able to take it all in before getting harassed lol

Reactions: 1
I had a c section 2 weeks ago and the recovery was a lot quicker than I thought. My first baby so can't compare to natural birth but I wouldn't of changed it. Will be Megan's third so not sure if that can make recovery longer or not

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.