Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She came off contraception and is trying the natural cycles app “in replacement so needs to track ovulation so she knows when to abstain” 👀 do still think we’ll see an announcement soon
That’s an expensive way to try and avoid getting pregnant 😂

Reactions: 13
She came off contraception and is trying the natural cycles app “in replacement so needs to track ovulation so she knows when to abstain” 👀 do still think we’ll see an announcement soon
Announcement in the next few months flr sure!!......this is the same girl who couldn't remember to put a parking ticket in her car in her old flat and ended up with tickets several times a week 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Find it so weird Megan hasn’t posted the baby announcement yet, she’ll be waiting for prime time engagement 👀

Reactions: 5
Find it so weird Megan hasn’t posted the baby announcement yet, she’ll be waiting for prime time engagement 👀
I just hope everything’s okay with her and baby tbh, bit concerning when it’s someone like her who posts a lot usually

Reactions: 12
I just hope everything’s okay with her and baby tbh, bit concerning when it’s someone like her who posts a lot usually
Yeah that's my worry as much as they like the engagement from socials , she's not a massive influencer who I would expect to wait this long to announce. Genuinely hope everything is OK

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.