Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roaccutane changed my life I wish her all the best it is honestly amazing and I’m happy for her if she is starting it ☺
Ah that’s good! Can work really well for some people or it can go the other way unfortunately. I had to come off after about 3/4 months as it made me suicidal - I did see a good enough difference in this time though and just stuck to the pill after. Toff has just made a doc about this. I hope it’s fine for Sassi though as I know her skin gets her down

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah that’s good! Can work really well for some people or it can go the other way unfortunately. I had to come off after about 3/4 months as it made me suicidal - I did see a good enough difference in this time though and just stuck to the pill after. Toff has just made a doc about this. I hope it’s fine for Sassi though as I know her skin gets her down
Ye I had to visit a psychologist and was only 17 at the time so didn’t really understand that it can cause major depression for some people which is a shame as it’s really effective

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry off topic but do you know the show toff made/where to find it? It’d be an interesting watch for me as I’ve suffered awful acne as a teen

I might get hate for this , but my kids met partner after about 2 months of us meeting. I just knew that he was right for me and more importantly right for my children. 2 years on where still as happy and strong as ever and he’s one of my biggest support with my disabled child. I’m a big believer that time is nothing, a persons character is everything
Yeah I think that's why I don't see the issue personally. My partner met my daughter after a few months and I knew it was right , that was about 7 years ago and we are still together
---
I agree, and I thought that soft play looked brilliant, I want a go 😂
I've been and it's a bit of a rip off tbf 😂have to pay extra for the zip line thing too

Reactions: 1
Roaccutane changed my life I wish her all the best it is honestly amazing and I’m happy for her if she is starting it ☺
Ohh that’s interesting to hear. It’s been recommended for my daughter by a private Dermatologist but I’ve read too many negatives about it, to let her try it.

Reactions: 3
Ohh that’s interesting to hear. It’s been recommended for my daughter by a private Dermatologist but I’ve read too many negatives about it, to let her try it.
My boyfriend took it , it help him soo much. I was offered it as my skin went soo bad after having my children , but I read about the negative impact it can have on your mental health. I already suffer with mental health so decided against. You’ve got to do what’s best for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My child took it when they were in school, changed their lives for the better..had some liver issues along the way but nothing that couldn't be sorted out. Thankfully drs keep a close eye on you when you take it.

Reactions: 2
my skin has been awful since i was 14 (now 35) but i have anxiety and OCD and I've always been too scared to take accutane - hope it works for sassi, bad skin is honestly a nightmare.... esp at my big age!!!! i thought when i got to 30 id stop having spots, sadly not :D

If the aftercare is being offered like I seen a psychologist once a month to track my moods which thankfully never changed, I would let her 😊 I went on to have 2 beautiful children and just am so much happier and confident then before 😌

Don’t know if this has been mentioned, has Aalayah met Manleys son? I’ve seen numerous posts with Marliya and the bab but none of Aalayah 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Don’t know if this has been mentioned, has Aalayah met Manleys son? I’ve seen numerous posts with Marliya and the bab but none of Aalayah 🤷🏽‍♀️
Doesn’t look like it from insta but could just be a case of not posting, no one here knows for sure

It doesn't look like Manley sees Aalayah much anymore, I think the girls mostly go to Maggies.

Reactions: 9
No birthday post for Erin from Leoni, maybe there is something going on between her and the Geddes

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.