Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I didn’t see the groom, did see her updo though. Pretty girl but that proper drew attention to her ears that proper stick out lol
Her face, ears and body are 3 different colours.

That surely wasn’t the groom… he looked about 12!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But soon for both to be introduced to each other’s kids . Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t be happy with introducing somebody to my child after only a couple months . I see Mia has met his son aswell . Shocked she has posted a photo of his son to her Instagram wonder does the mum know .

Reactions: 6
But soon for both to be introduced to each other’s kids . Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t be happy with introducing somebody to my child after only a couple months . I see Mia has met his son aswell . Shocked she has posted a photo of his son to her Instagram wonder does the mum know .
Way too much too soon, red flags everywhere but I honestly hope this does miraculously work out for the kids sake 🥴

the mam shares quotes about him not seeing their son since having a gf and someone used to post on here defending the mam and bias towards her

Unpopular opinion but I don't think its too soon it has been more than a couple of months

Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion but I don't think its too soon it has been more than a couple of months
It would be too soon for me, but as much as I criticise Mia, I do think it’s nice she showed them at soft play doing a more normal activity that Marilya can enjoy

Reactions: 14
I might get hate for this , but my kids met partner after about 2 months of us meeting. I just knew that he was right for me and more importantly right for my children. 2 years on where still as happy and strong as ever and he’s one of my biggest support with my disabled child. I’m a big believer that time is nothing, a persons character is everything

Reactions: 14
I might get hate for this , but my kids met partner after about 2 months of us meeting. I just knew that he was right for me and more importantly right for my children. 2 years on where still as happy and strong as ever and he’s one of my biggest support with my disabled child. I’m a big believer that time is nothing, a persons character is everything
Me too, we moved fast and we’re now happily married and he’s the best dad to my disabled child as well (bio not in the scene). I know some people like to wait for a long while before introducing children but it’s hard for single parents with no support to date and I knew my husband for a few years prior.

on another note I can’t listen to any TikTok with that song in now without picturing Chloe prancing round Alton towers like a prat, second hand embarassment!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the mam shares quotes about him not seeing their son since having a gf and someone used to post on here defending the mam and bias towards her
I don’t remember that I remember the ex baby mums best friend or someone on here was slating him to bits and going on about the baby mum warning Mia or something close to those lines

I do get it works like this for some people for sure but Mia has had multiple boyfriends since M has been born, that’s a lot of breakups and not finding the right one. She should’ve waited a bit longer given her dating history. Especially cos M has been through a lot of change recently with her crappy dad unfortunately Mia does have to make up for it a bit

Reactions: 11
Me too, we moved fast and we’re now happily married and he’s the best dad to my disabled child as well (bio not in the scene). I know some people like to wait for a long while before introducing children but it’s hard for single parents with no support to date and I knew my husband for a few years prior.

on another note I can’t listen to any TikTok with that song in now without picturing Chloe prancing round Alton towers like a prat, second hand embarassment!!
It’s soo hard to date when you haven’t got a tribe of people to watch your children. This was the issue I had as my children don’t see there dad either

Reactions: 2
I don’t remember that I remember the ex baby mums best friend or someone on here was slating him to bits and going on about the baby mum warning Mia or something close to those lines
Yeh i know thats why i said someone. It was likely breeze tho as she was repeatedly sharing dead beat dad stuff at same time

Reactions: 5
Think it says dermatology on the sign, I reckon she’s started roaccutane given the caption too
Roaccutane changed my life I wish her all the best it is honestly amazing and I’m happy for her if she is starting it ☺

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.