Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never look at people making Tik Toks in the same away after the person that caught Sam Smith making one 🤣
I bet Chloe’s was just as bad

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I will never look at people making Tik Toks in the same away after the person that caught Sam Smith making one 🤣
I bet Chloe’s was just as bad
I was honestly going to say before I saw your comment be funny if another Tik tok came out from another angle and you just see Jordan running backwards filming 😂
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sassi and Darren are out with both of their mums and Zenaya for Mother’s Day. I’m obsessed with them getting back together!! Might be unlikely but they spend so much more time together than the average ex’s.

Reactions: 18
Is sassi diagnosed and medicated for ADHD? Think she’d have a much calmer life and better communication and relationships if she was on elavanse. It really relaxes hyperactive high conflict people

Reactions: 7
Oh my god. This is my first time back here in ages and I feel absolutely terrible 😭 I watched this and had to go check if she was pregnant.

She looks very different to her insta pics and I feel bad for assuming 😅 also thought this was a baby announcement vid 😂
I would say I’m a similar shape to Chloe and I would never wear the things she wears, dress for the body you have not the one you want 🤣

Reactions: 15
They were there for a wedding this weekend with him but it looks like they’re still there and she’s missing school today
Did you see the wedding on her stories? The groom looked so young , well I'm assuming he was the groom also Mia dressed in ivory with an updo looking like a bride 😂

Reactions: 3
Did you see the wedding on her stories? The groom looked so young , well I'm assuming he was the groom also Mia dressed in ivory with an updo looking like a bride 😂
Nah I didn’t see the groom, did see her updo though. Pretty girl but that proper drew attention to her ears that proper stick out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah I didn’t see the groom, did see her updo though. Pretty girl but that proper drew attention to her ears that proper stick out lol
I did wonder if she was bridesmaid as I just never thought she would pick that hairstyle herself

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.