Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read it's new generation when it comes back. I don't follow any of the old cast online, would have liked to see some back.
I think that’s gonna be a completely separate show. They will probably keep the OG’s on the regular teen mom UK show .

Reactions: 10
Flowers from the kids. Including the unborn one 🤦🏽‍♀️ that’s not a thing is it?!

I get, well I don’t, still think it’s weird, but I kinda get first Mother’s Day with a bump type thing, but not when there’s other kids already

Reactions: 5
Chloe's tik toks are so cringe 🙈 I feel like she's just trying to be someone she's not.

Reactions: 14
Erin’s story about how her sister gets her presents from A every year on Mother’s Day 💔 good on her for stating that rather than letting everyone assume it was Manky

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Flowers from the kids. Including the unborn one 🤦🏽‍♀️ that’s not a thing is it?!
I’ve seen a few do that last couple years around the same time doing ones from pets 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Erin’s story about how her sister gets her presents from A every year on Mother’s Day 💔 good on her for stating that rather than letting everyone assume it was Manky
I just hope he feels embarrassed but he’s probably not bothered at all even when it’s the auntie stepping up. I’ve done the same for my sister even when she broke up with the kids dads would still buy them presents decent ones but he would get her like a 10p kids bracelet off the kids but I think men just think we’ll someone else is doing it

Reactions: 11
Chloe's tik toks are so cringe 🙈 I feel like she's just trying to be someone she's not.
Just went to look. What the duck is she doing in this one 🙈😂 None of it suits her at all. None of it is natural. She needs to just go get a real job ffs.
1C559BAA-B431-4094-A336-0D9A5F32D3E9.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She needs to stop over editing her pics because...then she makes videos and we see you Chloe...we see YOU.

Reactions: 18
Jesus ! can imagine jorddd filming this like 🤨🤨" I do everyfin JoRd and yooou doo Nuffin "

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.