Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Megan have to have personalised everything for her kids, I find it so cringe and chavvy, just my opinion 😣😣🤢

Reactions: 25
Why does Megan have to have personalised everything for her kids, I find it so cringe and chavvy, just my opinion 😣😣🤢
Honestly I don’t get the “in thing” with it especially when it’s football kits with children’s names and ages. Like, it’s giving weird adults the advantage on taking kids etc doing it. I don’t understand how many parents actually don’t think of that. Whenever I buy my nieces and nephews kits I always make sure it’s a players name. I can understand water bottles, pjs and dressing gowns for in the house but not outside clothes

Reactions: 12
Honestly I don’t get the “in thing” with it especially when it’s football kits with children’s names and ages. Like, it’s giving weird adults the advantage on taking kids etc doing it. I don’t understand how many parents actually don’t think of that. Whenever I buy my nieces and nephews kits I always make sure it’s a players name. I can understand water bottles, pjs and dressing gowns for in the house but not outside clothes
I don’t think they think it through properly. The other day Mia posted a story of Marliya and she didn’t cover the name of her dance school. Anybody could have seen that

Reactions: 12
That’s all I can think of too. I had a headband with my name on it when I was little but I wasn’t allowed to wear it outside in case someone pretended they knew me. Although with the amount these lot all expose their kids online, weirdos can already find out too much about them.

Reactions: 11
That’s all I can think of too. I had a headband with my name on it when I was little but I wasn’t allowed to wear it outside in case someone pretended they knew me. Although with the amount these lot all expose their kids online, weirdos can already find out too much about them.

100% this! Although her kids are plastered everywhere regardless. But the best tip I ever read was don't let your kids wear personalized stuff outside - it's way too easy for any nefarious characters to pretend to know them.

Reactions: 6
I see Megan has been gifted the my babiie travel system…..🤐
I’m sure she was building a totally different travel system up on her stories the other day. That means she has 2 brand new prams. The whole gifting to people who can already more than afford stuff really pisses me off

Reactions: 22
I’m sure she was building a totally different travel system up on her stories the other day. That means she has 2 brand new prams. The whole gifting to people who can already more than afford stuff really pisses me off
3 because she has the old style one at her work

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Could’ve made it into a giveaway, would’ve been better advertising for the company

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is Megan really that well off though, I'm convinced it's all an act for social media 🤔

Reactions: 19
Is Megan really that well off though, I'm convinced it's all an act for social media 🤔
None of them are in my eyes...surely if they was they would have property or something by now (chloe doesn't count) and even their cars are all on finance.

Reactions: 19
Megan comes across as someone whose main goal in life is for people to think she has money but you can tell she doesn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just watching the episode where she’s with Tel first time round. ‘Can we baby make tonight?’ 🫤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just read it's new generation when it comes back. I don't follow any of the old cast online, would have liked to see some back.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.