Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel like Megan's been pregnant for a million years?
---

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---
Anyone else think she’s dumb enough to get pregnant again straight away 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 whilst still in the 2 bed tit hole

Reactions: 16
---
Yes but I'm 37 weeks and honestly also feel like I've been pregnant for a million years at this point. 😅

Reactions: 4
In a good way or bad way 😂 I thought she looked completely diff on the latest series tbf, I think it’s cause we see her so much on Insta with filters on
Just in a not a way she portrays way, she looked average & her figure was normal, it wasn’t as glam & cinched in etc as what she edits, it was crazy seeing her without the filter. She’s still a pretty girl though

Reactions: 7
£1,300 for a changing bag 😱 WTF. Seriously, wouldn’t it be better to have that 💰💰 saved for more important things (like fixing kitchen draws 😢).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can anyone fill me on why Lee-Anne doesnt have her kids anymore?
Wrong thread bro
---
£1,300 for a changing bag 😱 WTF. Seriously, wouldn’t it be better to have that 💰💰 saved for more important things (like fixing kitchen draws 😢).
But if she’s in a council house won’t they do it for free? Like my nephew use to unscrew the draw’s because he thought he was Tommy from rugrats and I’m sure my sister had to get the housing out to fix them because he full on ruined the draws 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wrong thread bro
---

But if she’s in a council house won’t they do it for free? Like my nephew use to unscrew the draw’s because he thought he was Tommy from rugrats and I’m sure my sister had to get the housing out to fix them because he full on ruined the draws 😂
they usually sort stuff like that, nee excuse for the singular curtain though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sick of Chloe doing Tesco ads constantly.
(She lives round the corner from us!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wrong thread bro
---

Sorry I meant Reanne lol

Wrong thread bro
---

I wonder how many kids who grew up with Rugrats did something like that 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.