Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a shame cause Manley will keep doing this to woman. Unless they stay in the house and do duck all with no friends, he’s not happy and gives them hell

Reactions: 15
I’m glad Mia is filming, i don’t mind her tbh. It’s chloe I can’t bare. Such a pointless addition

Reactions: 21
Megan flexing a gucci changing bag whilst having a broken kitchen draw and vile living room curtains

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I know she’s probably got it for free from base but the fact it’s worth over £1000.. What a waste of money when you live in a scruffy little flat and most likely still claiming benefits. The way she had to include her BMW at the beginning of the reel made me cringe too 🤣🙈 honestly these types of people who let their kids live in absolute tit holes and keep having more kids but prioritise expensive cars to show off and designer brands 🙄 I also can’t believe she went out in public in those bleeping awful red fury sliders 😭😭😭 if you looked up chav in the dictionary you would see a picture of Megan
ACB0AEC8-8797-4387-9526-7602FDA51534.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was on mias flight on Friday she was going to Belfast afaik & she looks completely different irl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'd be mortified to use filters if I was on the actual telly, people are gonna see what you really look like anyway so don't get why you'd bother

Reactions: 20
In a good way or bad way 😂 I thought she looked completely diff on the latest series tbf, I think it’s cause we see her so much on Insta with filters on
I’ve seen her IRL a fair few times in the past, she still looks the same but her face just doesn’t look as perfect like it does with the filters, also her bum youd never know she’s had a BBL it’s very normal but she does have a nice small waist. The last time I saw her her lips looked way to filled up too. She’s also quite broad shouldered, I don’t know how to describe it but she’s not petite she’s fairly tall and quite wide in the back, but not in a fat way. I dk why I just went into so much detail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve seen her IRL a fair few times in the past, she still looks the same but her face just doesn’t look as perfect like it does with the filters, also her bum youd never know she’s had a BBL it’s very normal but she does have a nice small waist. The last time I saw her her lips looked way to filled up too. She’s also quite broad shouldered, I don’t know how to describe it but she’s not petite she’s fairly tall and quite wide in the back, but not in a fat way. I dk why I just went into so much detail 😂
I thinj she’s said before she is 5’7 / 8

Reactions: 2
All I can imagine now is that she's shaped like an upside down triangle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Megan flexing a gucci changing bag whilst having a broken kitchen draw and vile living room curtains
Meanwhile I couldn't justify £35 for the one I wanted from Amazon so bought it secondhand on vinted for £15 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Megan strikes me as the type that never takes her kids to the dentist...idk why but I get that impression 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who on earth has a "dream changing bag" anyway 😂 I was so glad to stop using mine when my kids didn't need as much stuff taking out with us

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.