Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im behind, catching up with the last season… what on earth was Sassi thinking with the treetop thing 🙈 I feel bad for her as me and my daughter are struggling with our relationship but I would ask her what she wanted to do.
---
Oh and Manley really is an absolute 🔔 end

He is refusing to even remotely try co parenting with Mia 🙄

Reactions: 11
Aalayah has manleys eyes & forehead, I didn’t think she looked much like him but I can really see it now! Marliya is his mums twin

Reactions: 13
Well Manley is no longer following Megan and is posting all his crappy “I don’t trust no one” quotes. That lasted long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mias hair extensions are way to long they look ridiculous.
How she’s like ‘what am I meant to do with this’ while she poses as if it’s some birds nest 🤣 when in reality she thinks she looks lush and that’s why she started filming herself
16E0D244-F7D6-4DF6-AEE3-3B42EFF5CC8E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How she’s like ‘what am I meant to do with this’ while she poses as if it’s some birds nest 🤣 when in reality she thinks she looks lush and that’s why she started filming herself
View attachment 2027510
Came here to say this. I can’t cope with the constant eye bleeping and posing. She knows full well she looks good and that’s exactly why she’s posted it. So so annoying.

Reactions: 23
Pretty sure Mia has just confirmed she’s doing the next series as the camera guy tagged is also followed by Isha from the TMNG.

Reactions: 17
She DEFINITELY thought she looked good in those stories, the eye fucks don't lie

Reactions: 15
Honestly I just miss when all of them didn’t see themselves as any potential influences like even in the series you could see that they thought they were better that now

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.