Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I respect Amber for showing how her real life is, I prefer that to Chloe and Mia who try to fake things to make themselves look better. At least with Amber what you see if what's really going on.

Reactions: 12
My husbands brother was the same, he trashed the house, but that’s just mess isn’t it. It wouldn’t explain the dirtiness and the huge pile of washi and the fact we only ever see her sat on her arse

It really does come across like she doesn’t enjoy being a mum. Granted it is hard work, but her Instagram posts are very different to the mum we actually see on the show. It’s like two different people. I’ve never seen her do anything with them on the show, she’s constantly sat on her arse in the house.

I’m not excusing the mess at all, but I’m talking in regards to the original post about the kids not having books etc for all we know she could of bought all this stuff and it’s just been ruined

Reactions: 2
Darren's hat reminds me of those bonnets women used to wear back in the Victorian times 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sassi and Kiosk Keith's segments were a bit weird this week, basically just them flirting 😂 Sass still loves him from the bottom of her heeaarrrrt and he knows it.

I'm also liking Maggie this series, she has a lovely bond with the girls and it's nice her and Mia get on well still too. Laughed at the preview for next week when Maggie told misery guts Erin she has nothing to worry about and Erin said you said that last time 😂

Amber seems totally stuck in a rut, think a job would do her some good tbh. Hudson's behaviour is going the same way as Brooklyn's.

Nice of Marley to make a cameo appearance 😂 I don't know how Chloe 'I do everyfing and you do nuffing' Patton is completely oblivious to monotone Jord's lack of interest in her. You'd think she'd showed him a photo of the dog or something. Oh that's nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I need a mafia maggie spin off at this point, hope we find out why Erin and Manley are no longer together and get some shots of him dismantling the bunk beds to move into his studio flat / maggies spare room.

I vote to remove chloe and Jordan from show all together and just have mags fill in their slots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I need a mafia maggie spin off at this point, hope we find out why Erin and Manley are no longer together and get some shots of him dismantling the bunk beds to move into his studio flat / maggies spare room.

I vote to remove chloe and Jordan from show all together and just have mags fill in their slots 😂
Chloe and Joooodsss need to go! Boring…..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really miss Megan please come back and save the show 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this has been commented on but I’m just going through but worse than neither of them having a job, what got me was that amber was happy as that meant he can have the boys more during the week so she can have a break?! Her kids are gone every single weekend.

I feel like am I missing something with this as I get us mums need a break for sure; but I love the weekends when I can do stuff with my kids, I can’t imagine not having them and then palming them off during the week too after school but I guess every mum is different? 🤔
Havnt had a break from my kids in about two months 😔 I get jealous sometimes for sure so she should definitely not take that for granted

Reactions: 5
Been said before but I think they prefer Erin because she’s quiet and they couldn’t walk all over Mia. I think Erin and Leoni are probably jealous of Mia’s looks too
YES! They want someone to pump out some kids to keep the family “business” going and turn a blind eye to everything.

• Haha
I’m sorry but
“Ghetto Jemima Puddleduck and Mafia Maggie” are bleeping howling names
🤌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

I’m weak 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone watched Rees stories today? I'm sure her eldest said, "Dad, I'm right over here". Just thought I'd bring that in as people were speculating last week who they guy in her stories was.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Chloe and Joooodsss need to go! Boring…..
Makes me wonder if they got kicked off the show would they remain together or call it quits I know Chloe’s trying to show this perfect insta lifestyle but part of it is due to the show

Can’t bare Chloe, but her and Joorrrrrrd make me really sad. Imagine settling for a man who sees professional photos of you in lingerie in your early twenties and he acts like you have just done a bang up job decorating the living room. He is also settling for someone he can hardly tolerate. Agree with another poster that he is high all the time and in ten years time Chloe is going to be writing into mums net about him not loving her, being high all the time, cheating on her and her various other complaints while declaring him a ‘really good dad’. Though the both provide very well for Marley and he is obviously loved and happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone watched Rees stories today? I'm sure her eldest said, "Dad, I'm right over here". Just thought I'd bring that in as people were speculating last week who they guy in her stories was.
I recon they've got back together x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.