Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is deffo off about ambers mum I can’t put my finger in it but I’ve always thought it

Reactions: 16
Just going by what we’ve seen of her- The way she acted in the cafe not being very helpful. She didn’t seem interested in her grandkids. Most of the grandparents I know dote of their grandkids so that behaviour is very weird to me

Reactions: 20
Just going by what we’ve seen of her- The way she acted in the cafe not being very helpful. She didn’t seem interested in her grandkids. Most of the grandparents I know dote of their grandkids so that behaviour is very weird to me
I think she's just very about herself, I imagine she always put men before her kids and her needs before her childrens. She kind of gives off toxic vibes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
I think she's just very about herself, I imagine she always put men before her kids and her needs before her childrens. She kind of gives off toxic vibes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Didn’t she say in Amber’s episode with her that they did with the mums she never remembers being hugged by her parents? I guess she finds it hard to show love maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she say in Amber’s episode with her that they did with the mums she never remembers being hugged by her parents? I guess she finds it hard to show love maybe?
Amber said she didn't remember her memories with her mum even though she was there her whole childhood she said was closer with her dad.

Reactions: 8
It must be something serious, I wonder what Reeannes done, the whole thing sounds really sad for the kids.

Reactions: 15
It must be something serious, I wonder what Reeannes done, the whole thing sounds really sad for the kids.
Exactly. Can’t really blame it all on Dylan if even the eldest isn’t with her. I hope she apologises to the tit she put Meg through, with the whole pancake lady shite. Can’t be nice having people talk about your life!

Reactions: 9
Exactly. Can’t really blame it all on Dylan if even the eldest isn’t with her. I hope she apologises to the tit she put Meg through, with the whole pancake lady shite. Can’t be nice having people talk about your life!
I keep forgetting the pancake lady stuff but all I can say is karma for her doing that yes we enjoyed the tea but goes to show how much of a toxic bitchy person rea is. I just hope whatever the kids have been through behind close doors they get the help and support they need or get it in the future if it ends up manifests. I just feel bad at the fact they all lived with each other and are now separated which I hope they still get to see each other

Reactions: 7
I keep forgetting the pancake lady stuff but all I can say is karma for her doing that yes we enjoyed the tea but goes to show how much of a toxic bitchy person rea is. I just hope whatever the kids have been through behind close doors they get the help and support they need or get it in the future if it ends up manifests. I just feel bad at the fact they all lived with each other and are now separated which I hope they still get to see each other
I wasnt on the other threads at that time what was pancake lady lol

Reactions: 2
I wasnt on the other threads at that time what was pancake lady lol
Someone kept coming on here and spilling loads of tea and giving inside information about Megan, things people didn’t know . Basically Megan ended up somehow finding out who it was and the girl tit herself and admitted it was Ree telling her it all and getting her to write it on here (I’m sure this is how it went from what I remember?) .. they even showed all Ree’s messages back and forth talking about Megan and giving all the info .. the username on here was pancake lady 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone kept coming on here and spilling loads of tea and giving inside information about Megan, things people didn’t know . Basically Megan ended up somehow finding out who it was and the girl tit herself and admitted it was Ree telling her it all and getting her to write it on here (I’m sure this is how it went from what I remember?) .. they even showed all Ree’s messages back and forth talking about Megan and giving all the info .. the username on here was pancake lady 🤣
Woah! Juicy .wish I knew what thread number thats on!

Reactions: 3
Woah! Juicy .wish I knew what thread number thats on!
It was a great time to be on this thread I won’t lie 😭🤣 covid had everyone bored and stuck home and we were all loving it lmao . Does anyone remember what thread it was all on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It was a great time to be on this thread I won’t lie 😭🤣 covid had everyone bored and stuck home and we were all loving it lmao . Does anyone remember what thread it was all on?
Don't remember what thread it was on but it might be able to found using the search function

Reactions: 4
I’m bored and have no life lol.
It starts around page 12 on thread 9. The first tea spilled was about Megan’s bf being on trial for murder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I understand Megan not saying anything as it's not her place but why doesn't she just ignore those questions , it's like she wants it to be asked and then look like the bigger person by saying "I'm an adult"

Don't understand her reasoning for a q&a anyway no offense but it's so boring , what can people ask that they don't already know, the same goes to most "influencers"

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.