Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve been watching the old series and tbh Mia was waaaay worse than Erin has been. She would get annoyed everytime Manley even went to pick up his daughter, stropped because Erin gave Manley a father day gift from their daughter and was fuming because she made a Facebook post. Age is obviously the biggest difference & Erin definitely needs to grow up. But Mia was insanely immature/paranoid about Erin also
Right plenty definitely have selective memory when it comes to Mia too.
Also the hospital when she giving birth and Manley wanted to bring Aalaya to meet the baby and Mia wasnt pleased at all.
I recommended a shared care arrangement for parents in my line of work and a final order was made to reflect this. The judge was very favourable of it, I think itā€™s quite outdated now to asssume the father will fulfill a weekend role only ā˜ŗ

Hopefully it continues to work for Sassi and Darren and Zenaya isnā€™t exposed to their arguments šŸ„“
Definitely outdated mentality, as children have two parents & not just one. So once no longer together don't seem why the fathers should get the raw end of the stick.(I say this as 90% of the time once a relationship ends its generally the mother whom get sole custody)
As my partner had to fight tooth & nail in the courts to get the visitation with his daughter that we now have put in place, and as I said on a previous post, if his daughter did not live so far from us we would of gladly had her week days aswell

Reactions: 8
Right plenty definitely have selective memory when it comes to Mia too.
Also the hospital when she giving birth and Manley wanted to bring Aalaya to meet the baby and Mia wasnt pleased at all.
didnā€™t Manley want Aalayah there for the birth though? I donā€™t see whatā€™s wrong with not wanting another new born baby there when youā€™re in labour

Reactions: 12
I understand the 50/50 but it's not always that simple , weekends work better for some families , just depends on your situation with work and living arrangements.

Reactions: 4
watching a scene from s6, am i remembering it right or was tel with meganā€™s best friend for ages? and then it was a whole falling out?

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t trust Jordan as far as i could throw himā€¦hes definitely being a tit on the side again. Chloe gets on my nerves sometimes but she looked beautiful on that photoshoot and i can almost understand why she thinks she needs to edit herself to oblivion when Jordan clearly doesnā€™t pay her any mind as she is. Theres nothing wrong with her!

Sassi and Darren although they have chemistry they wouldnā€™t do Zeneya justice as parents if they got back together. They are too hot headed and volatile, they made a good parenting decision when they chose to separate.

i love how Manley was so quick to point the finger at Mia for Marliya being naughty at school, when he films himself doing all sorts of immoral & illegal tit to post online to act a big man! Marliya also probably feels like shes playing second fiddle to Aliyah, as she is with their daddy all the time.

i want Megan backšŸ¤£

Reactions: 22
watching a scene from s6, am i remembering it right or was tel with meganā€™s best friend for ages? and then it was a whole falling out?
Yeah both Tel and his ex Kirsty had been on the show supporting Dylan and Megan before they got together

I donā€™t trust Jordan as far as i could throw himā€¦hes definitely being a tit on the side again. Chloe gets on my nerves sometimes but she looked beautiful on that photoshoot and i can almost understand why she thinks she needs to edit herself to oblivion when Jordan clearly doesnā€™t pay her any mind as she is. Theres nothing wrong with her!

Sassi and Darren although they have chemistry they wouldnā€™t do Zeneya justice as parents if they got back together. They are too hot headed and volatile, they made a good parenting decision when they chose to separate.

i love how Manley was so quick to point the finger at Mia for Marliya being naughty at school, when he films himself doing all sorts of immoral & illegal tit to post online to act a big man! Marliya also probably feels like shes playing second fiddle to Aliyah, as she is with their daddy all the time.

i want Megan backšŸ¤£
I wonder if Marliya ever gets time alone with her dad or would Erin not like them not including Aalayah

Reactions: 8
Thats a good point actually , Manley is no role model to Marliya , in fact I would be raging if I was Mia and that's how the father of my child behaved , what if he drives like that with the girls in in car, I would have to say something but I'm guessing it's normal to them. He's a total waster too , never had a job by the looks of it either , obviously gets all his money from dealing and Erin's benefits when they were together

Reactions: 16
Erin is a massive hypocrite, when Manley's sister asked her how she would feel if it was Aalaya trying to call Manley and she was blocked, Erin didnt even look bothered! What about when Manley and Mia were a thing and Erin was round Maggie's house for dinner??? lmao. She's just worried Manley goes between the 2 of them and always has. Are they broken up again now?

Reactions: 15
I just showed my hubs that pic of Chloe and asked him who it was. He glanced and without hesitation said "Nessa" šŸ¤£. I asked him again, no who is it? He said (slightly frustratedly) I don't know, its Nessa innit... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Couple of things

1. what is with Darrenā€™s stupid hat šŸ˜‚
2. If I had done a lingerie shoot and was showing my husband the pictures, he would literally look at one picture and be like ā€œupstairs nowā€ šŸ˜‚ not ā€œyeah they look alright, youā€™ve done wellā€ šŸ˜‚
I couldn't get over the hat šŸ˜‚ u would swear was going into the jungle he looked ridiculous

Manley trying to blame Mia for Maryliaā€™s behaviour šŸ™„ has he ever thought his on and off relationship with Erin contributes to it. Iā€™d say Miaā€™s home life is a lot more stable than his!
He is a good father but I don't like him personally

Iā€™ve been watching the old series and tbh Mia was waaaay worse than Erin has been. She would get annoyed everytime Manley even went to pick up his daughter, stropped because Erin gave Manley a father day gift from their daughter and was fuming because she made a Facebook post. Age is obviously the biggest difference & Erin definitely needs to grow up. But Mia was insanely immature/paranoid about Erin also
Oh yeah Mia was also super immature about it, she was a lot younger so I have a bit more understanding but itā€™s more the family that get me! The pressure they put on Mia to get over it and let Erin be involved was major! Erin can pull a face at the mere mention and it seems like itā€™s dropped.
I think they always preferred Erin.

Reactions: 16
Oh yeah Mia was also super immature about it, she was a lot younger so I have a bit more understanding but itā€™s more the family that get me! The pressure they put on Mia to get over it and let Erin be involved was major! Erin can pull a face at the mere mention and it seems like itā€™s dropped.
I think they always preferred Erin.
Been said before but I think they prefer Erin because sheā€™s quiet and they couldnā€™t walk all over Mia. I think Erin and Leoni are probably jealous of Miaā€™s looks too

Reactions: 20
Manleys sisterā€™s hair looked AWFUL! she needs to dye it back dark

Reactions: 10
Also I've said this before but I'm pretty sure Jordans lack of enthusiasm and dull personality is just down to the fact he's permanently stoned. There's been signs for a long time, in previous seasons he was "just popping to the shop" or "for a walk" during filming also Amsterdam. Pretty sure he's just a massive stoner tbh. It was actually my husband who first pointed it out (we both used to 'smoke') and I was all noooo, but actually it makes perfect sense to me now and I do think he's right. I got shot down for suggesting it before and I wouldn't have considered he smoked at all but there are photos out there with him holding a cigarette and I'm sure I've seen pictures of cigarettes on their counter top, its not a massive step up is it.

Reactions: 22
So I am late to this weeks episode and still only half way through but what the actual duck has Darren got on his head? Is he going bird watching? I thought he rocked up at Sassi's in fancy dress and was waiting for her to comment on it but she didn't say anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.