Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand Megan not saying anything as it's not her place but why doesn't she just ignore those questions , it's like she wants it to be asked and then look like the bigger person by saying "I'm an adult"

Don't understand her reasoning for a q&a anyway no offense but it's so boring , what can people ask that they don't already know, the same goes to most "influencers"
Defo and I bet a lot of her followers don’t even know wtf she is even talking about and will want to find out now 😂 it’s just attention seeking

Reactions: 5
Defo and I bet a lot of her followers don’t even know wtf she is even talking about and will want to find out now 😂 it’s just attention seeking
Yeah true 🤣 I wouldn't have a clue if I didn't read here

Reactions: 6
I really want to know about what happened with ree and the kids too. I wonder if we will ever get the tea. Also, I can’t remember what the reason was that ree and Dylan kept Megan’s kids from her, I remember ree saying she didn’t care for dulcie properly and she was always in clothes too small or something? Obviously that couldn’t be why. It’s just so weird how Dylan has somehow done this to 2 of his baby mums

Reactions: 11
I understand Megan not saying anything as it's not her place but why doesn't she just ignore those questions , it's like she wants it to be asked and then look like the bigger person by saying "I'm an adult"

Don't understand her reasoning for a q&a anyway no offense but it's so boring , what can people ask that they don't already know, the same goes to most "influencers"
I can kinda see where Megan’s coming from putting it on her story because I’ll imagine there be those weirdos in her dms telling her what Dylan’s put on her story etc I think it was similar too when Charlie and Brett first broke up and there was loads going in each other’s dms reporting what the others said or put on there story like I find it funny and creepy being strangers and going in their dms like their mates with them reporting it like I’m sure there have mutuals in rl making Megan aware what’s been happening etc.
like she’ll get moaned at for not a knowledging it or moan at for it she’s in a catch 22 with it

Reactions: 3
Dylan is a prat. He knows he can’t be a ‘full time parent’ and the fact he’s done this to both of his children's mothers. I think he’s a narcissist through and through.

But then on the other hand reanne was accused of neglecting that dog she had that died. So I don’t know. You never know what goes on behind closed doors. Just feel sorry for the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I can kinda see where Megan’s coming from putting it on her story because I’ll imagine there be those weirdos in her dms telling her what Dylan’s put on her story etc I think it was similar too when Charlie and Brett first broke up and there was loads going in each other’s dms reporting what the others said or put on there story like I find it funny and creepy being strangers and going in their dms like their mates with them reporting it like I’m sure there have mutuals in rl making Megan aware what’s been happening etc.
like she’ll get moaned at for not a knowledging it or moan at for it she’s in a catch 22 with it
I see what you mean but I think maybe more just the way she worded out making out she was better than talking about people , even if she just said "I am not going to answer any questions about a particular subject please stop asking me" that would have come across different, especially since it wasn't that long ago her sister Billie couldn't stop talking about them in q&a's and they used to do lives knowing people would add comments on Dylan and Reanne

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I see what you mean but I think maybe more just the way she worded out making out she was better than talking about people , even if she just said "I am not going to answer any questions about a particular subject please stop asking me" that would have come across different, especially since it wasn't that long ago her sister Billie couldn't stop talking about them in q&a's and they used to do lives knowing people would add comments on Dylan and Reanne
No, I honestly get where you’re coming from she has used the opportunity to in a way do a dig at rea anyway by speculating the pancake lady saga but I know if I was her and if she is getting loads asking what’s happened with Dylan and rea etc I would get bored ignoring them and still getting more dms or replying to them saying I’m not interested the easiest would be acknowledge it and making a whole audience be aware to stop doing it but there would of been a better way of just saying I know you guys keep asking me questions over a situation involving other people but please stop asking

Reactions: 3
No, I honestly get where you’re coming from she has used the opportunity to in a way do a dig at rea anyway by speculating the pancake lady saga but I know if I was her and if she is getting loads asking what’s happened with Dylan and rea etc I would get bored ignoring them and still getting more dms or replying to them saying I’m not interested the easiest would be acknowledge it and making a whole audience be aware to stop doing it but there would of been a better way of just saying I know you guys keep asking me questions over a situation involving other people but please stop asking
Yeah exactly that would be different , another reason for her not saying maybe there's an ongoing investigating or something , whatever it is I hope the kids are OK and it's nothing to serious/damaging

Reactions: 2
Aww come on Meg don't be like that 🤣🤣

Jokes BTW, I don't think she should spill, I would think she was the lowest.

I think the Pancake lady situation was probably the beginning of the end for Ree and Dylan. I think she's had her "karma blud" and more to be honest. Unless she has done something really terrible I do feel sorry for her right now as well as the kids. Good people can react badly under stress, and I think its clear she loves her kids.

Happy to stand corrected if we find out any more on the situation.

Reactions: 10
Just binge watched this seasons episodes all in a lazy Sunday sitting and here are my thoughts
Sassi - heart in the right place but I can’t stand how she shouts and speaks to Zeneyah and how comfortable Darren and Sassi will shout at one another with her around
Chloe - feel like everything she does is to try and get Jordan to care for her more or be proud of her?
Amber - agree with the comments that she doesn’t seem to enjoy being a parent, I do feel bad for her but she seems to be in this sort of rut throughout all the seasons
Mia - deffo playing up for the camera, some of the things she said about Erin seem to perfectly worded/scripted to make her seem amazing. But I do really like her but not sure if it’s actually her?

Reactions: 10
Erin needs to stop with the lip fillers her lips just look painful at this point. I think she’s really threatened by Mia. I mean I would be too she’s absolutely unreal isn't she?! I don’t think Mia wants Manley she just wants a good co-parenting relationship with him and that’s completely reasonable. Erin needs to remember all the times she went round for dinner and stayed over when space raider & Mia were together and mia was just told to put up and shut up basically. It’s not fair.

Reactions: 25
I found it odd when Amber was out with her mum and she said no talking about the kids. That’s all my mum ever wants to talk about! She comes across as being very self centred.

Reactions: 29
I found it odd when Amber was out with her mum and she said no talking about the kids. That’s all my mum ever wants to talk about! She comes across as being very self centred.
I found it odd how she made a big thing about taking off their jackets too 😂 it was just weird

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I found it odd how she made a big thing about taking off their jackets too 😂 it was just weird
😂 that really confused me too, I find her mom very very strange. It’s like the kids aren’t really her grandkids, she seems to have no interest in them

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know about anyone of you but I thought it was a bit weird how open Amber is about her sex life too her mum 😂 don’t get me wrong I’m close to my family but the thought of them knowing I know what sex is and I have sex bloody terrifies me so to be that open to your mum over who and when you last had it is weird

Reactions: 15
I don’t know about anyone of you but I thought it was a bit weird how open Amber is about her sex life too her mum 😂 don’t get me wrong I’m close to my family but the thought of them knowing I know what sex is and I have sex bloody terrifies me so to be that open to your mum over who and when you last had it is weird
I found that weird too. I wasn’t sure if i found it weird because of my culture though. A conversation like that just wouldn’t happen in my family

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.