Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's just very about herself, I imagine she always put men before her kids and her needs before her childrens. She kind of gives off toxic vibes 🤷🏻‍♀️
I reckon she still thinks of herself as I'm her 20s. The carry on of her when it comes to men on social media is embarrassing. So is the selfie taking in little Halloween outfits etc. I'd be mortified if my mother did that. What woman 40 + takes selfies regularly ffs.

Reactions: 6
😂 Same! I thought she went by Delilah or Kimberlee on insta because of only fans ,but I had a browse through Megan’s following/ followers and can’t find her!
I think she keeps getting banned on Instagram due to the content she posts. I used to follow her old account and then she disappeared and then got a new account. I just can’t be bothered to follow her anymore to be honest 😂 I used to see her arse and Boobs more than I saw my own

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon she still thinks of herself as I'm her 20s. The carry on of her when it comes to men on social media is embarrassing. So is the selfie taking in little Halloween outfits etc. I'd be mortified if my mother did that. What woman 40 + takes selfies regularly ffs.
Just had a nosey , I'm surprised how many followers she has , I know its not huge but more than I would expect , must mainly be teen mom viewers

Reactions: 2
Just had a nosey , I'm surprised how many followers she has , I know its not huge but more than I would expect , must mainly be teen mom viewers
I'd say that's due to her sticking her nose in on the teen mom gossip pages on FB and insta. That's how I came across her page, so a lot of people probably follow her from there.

Reactions: 3
What gets me the most is this “miss steal your man persona” like it’s normal and acceptable to target men in relationships and be a little snake. I get it’s more then man’s fault going for it and not being loyal but the whole intention to steal someone’s man for the fun with it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Btw I know she isn’t gonna steal peoples men

Reactions: 7
I'd say that's due to her sticking her nose in on the teen mom gossip pages on FB and insta. That's how I came across her page, so a lot of people probably follow her from there.
Oh yeah forgot about that

Reactions: 2
Someone kept coming on here and spilling loads of tea and giving inside information about Megan, things people didn’t know . Basically Megan ended up somehow finding out who it was and the girl tit herself and admitted it was Ree telling her it all and getting her to write it on here (I’m sure this is how it went from what I remember?) .. they even showed all Ree’s messages back and forth talking about Megan and giving all the info .. the username on here was pancake lady 🤣
HAHAHAHAHAH that sounds bleeping insane and I'm sad I missed it

Reactions: 1
What gets me the most is this “miss steal your man persona” like it’s normal and acceptable to target men in relationships and be a little snake. I get it’s more then man’s fault going for it and not being loyal but the whole intention to steal someone’s man for the fun with it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Btw I know she isn’t gonna steal peoples men
I mean she can steal my man all she wants good luck to her 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just going by what we’ve seen of her- The way she acted in the cafe not being very helpful. She didn’t seem interested in her grandkids. Most of the grandparents I know dote of their grandkids so that behaviour is very weird to me
comes across as a bit of a narcissist - all about her and looking good / glam and competing with Amber, hence not bothered when amber ‘loses’. She’s very competitive with her or come across that way

• Heart
Reactions: 7
comes across as a bit of a narcissist - all about her and looking good / glam and competing with Amber, hence not bothered when amber ‘loses’. She’s very competitive with her or come across that way
When did Amber’s mum split up with that guy she married? I agree she seems quite narcissistic. She said something like ‘why are we talking about the kids?’. Really not an ideal grandparent. Poor Amber.

Reactions: 15
This whole thread is just brilliant, I've just spent a good hour laughing ny neck off at Darruuuuun's hat names!

Hope he doesn't go on any escalators in it, imagine getting them bad boys trapped?🤣🤣🤣

Side note. Even though there is clear flirting between Sassi and D, I don't think he's ever got over when she got with that lad so quickly and made a big scene about it, then she was crying her eyes out to D about how much she's sorry. For me she broke his heart then and he never recovered.

Glad we got Billie the dwarf out of retirement on here, she's certainly an acquired taste.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.