Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awesome
didn’t Manley want Aalayah there for the birth though? I don’t see what’s wrong with not wanting another new born baby there when you’re in labour
No don't think Manley wanted Aalayah right in the deliverly room while she was giving birth,he wanted Aalayah to meet her sister the next day.

Reactions: 4
I get why people say Manley is a good Dad , yeah he comes across that way and obviously makes an effort and spends proper time with his kids but it takes more than that imo , he needs to be a proper role model , should get his life on track get a job and more stable routine for Marliyah not just going hanging about acting like some gangster behaving like he's still in school

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm really enjoying Maggie scenes this season 😂 never thought I'd say that, she definitely knows how to act for the camera. Has actually given Mia some pretty solid advice and doesn't (on screen any way) get involved with the Mia / Erin / leonie / pettiness.

Seems to have the 2 girls best interests at heart which is really nice. Can only imagine what a mess it would be without her being there to have the girls at weekends.

Reactions: 19
I'm really enjoying Maggie scenes this season 😂 never thought I'd say that, she definitely knows how to act for the camera. Has actually given Mia some pretty solid advice and doesn't (on screen any way) get involved with the Mia / Erin / leonie / pettiness.

Seems to have the 2 girls best interests at heart which is really nice. Can only imagine what a mess it would be without her being there to have the girls at weekends.
I have to really agree with this. Whatever critism anyone can throw at Maggie I don't think anyone could ever say she doesn't care about her family, she clearly dotes on them all. Probably sometimes too much in Manleys case.

What so do either amber nor ste have a job? That’s awful two healthy adults in 20s dossing on benefits when tons of jobs out there. Why doesn’t ste have the boys FT so Amber can get a Ft job?
Sorry if this has been commented on but I’m just going through but worse than neither of them having a job, what got me was that amber was happy as that meant he can have the boys more during the week so she can have a break?! Her kids are gone every single weekend.

I feel like am I missing something with this as I get us mums need a break for sure; but I love the weekends when I can do stuff with my kids, I can’t imagine not having them and then palming them off during the week too after school but I guess every mum is different? 🤔

Reactions: 13

I agree and she seems lovely to the girls!

I know it just doesn’t make sense with ether amber or ste (assuming we presume both are healthy and not depressed / on drugs)

they are both wasters. She lives in a dirty unkempt tip. Can’t be bothered for 5y to keep a garden useable (Wtf who does this during Covid with 2 young boys). Doesn’t even have proper beds for boys so imagine doesn’t wash those bed sheets. Home never seen any DIY whatever she earns looks a total state. Apart from buy food what does she do? Even sons never have hair cuts. Looks like real neglect going on there. No books in the house either for a boy already behind - compare Brooklyn home to Marley immaculate clean new bedroom with books. Why hasn’t she put money aside to maintain her home?

Sorry if this has been commented on but I’m just going through but worse than neither of them having a job, what got me was that amber was happy as that meant he can have the boys more during the week so she can have a break?! Her kids are gone every single weekend.

I feel like am I missing something with this as I get us mums need a break for sure; but I love the weekends when I can do stuff with my kids, I can’t imagine not having them and then palming them off during the week too after school but I guess every mum is different? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know it just doesn’t make sense with ether amber or ste (assuming we presume both are healthy and not depressed / on drugs)

they are both wasters. She lives in a dirty unkempt tip. Can’t be bothered for 5y to keep a garden useable (Wtf who does this during Covid with 2 young boys). Doesn’t even have proper beds for boys so imagine doesn’t wash those bed sheets. Home never seen any DIY whatever she earns looks a total state. Apart from buy food what does she do? Even sons never have hair cuts. Looks like real neglect going on there. No books in the house either for a boy already behind - compare Brooklyn home to Marley immaculate clean new bedroom with books. Why hasn’t she put money aside to maintain her home?
it could be that Brooklyn destroys everything. My son has severe adhd which thankfully he’s medicated for now but at Brooklyn’s age he would literally destroy everything and try and destroy mine and his sisters stuff. Even now at 11 he can still be destructive. He’s currently on a mattress on the floor as he has managed to destroy another bed I bought, so I refuse to buy another one till his bedroom is redecorated as he getting bunk beds to share with his step brothers

Reactions: 8
I think it is genuinely fair enough that Mia didn’t want Aalayah to come to the hospital. You would want that first few hours to just be the 3 of you, especially considered how tired you’ll be and your hormones will be everywhere. Just have her meet her sister when they all go home. Even if there was no messiness in the situation, I feel like having them wait to meet their sibling till they get home is a good plan

Reactions: 28
Sassi and Darren 100% climb into bed with each other on the odd occasion. They are way too flirty to be just regular exes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sassi and Darren 100% climb into bed with each other on the odd occasion. They are way too flirty to be just regular exes
I reckon this or when one of them are out they booty call I think the same with Amber and are they deffo still sleep with each other

Reactions: 16
I reckon this or when one of them are out they booty call I think the same with Amber and are they deffo still sleep with each other
Omg yeah that’s why Amber stuttered when she was asked about her last shag- she was wondering if giving ste a blowie last week counted 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Darren and sassy went to Jamaica together for 2 weeks , your telling me they didn’t sleep together once while they were there …. Course they did ! They do have sexual chemistry

• Haha
What so do either amber nor ste have a job? That’s awful two healthy adults in 20s dossing on benefits when tons of jobs out there. Why doesn’t ste have the boys FT so Amber can get a Ft job?
Exactly, if Ste cant work because of his ADHD (although I have ADHD and work full time lmao) then he could have the boys and Amber could work. It'd only be Hudson anyway bc Brooklyn is in school 5 days a week for 6 hours a day! Amber just cba to get off her arse and do anything, can you imagine the moaning she'd do if she had to get up and go to work every day????? She'd be quitting in a week saying she's too stressed out. I dunno why her Mum doesnt push her to do something (other than dating or having sex with someone lol) - if it was my Mum she'd be asking what my job plans are, you cant live off UC forever Amber...

Reactions: 13

She won’t admit it, but let’s be honest she hates being a mum and always has 🤷🏽‍♀️ There’s no doubt her boys are difficult, but she doesn’t even try to be nicer to them, to give them a better environment (I don’t mean mess I mean the shouting/arguing) and generally be a good mum and enjoy them. If I got every weekend off I’d be the happiest mum on earth, because I love being with my kids I just struggle with keeping the house in order and never having a break. Her routine sounds like a dream to me, to have 2 lie-ins and time to clean without toddlers?? Heaven 🤣 having a break should make you cherish your time more, I think she needs genuine mental health help because she’s been struggling for a long time now

Reactions: 17
it could be that Brooklyn destroys everything. My son has severe adhd which thankfully he’s medicated for now but at Brooklyn’s age he would literally destroy everything and try and destroy mine and his sisters stuff. Even now at 11 he can still be destructive. He’s currently on a mattress on the floor as he has managed to destroy another bed I bought, so I refuse to buy another one till his bedroom is redecorated as he getting bunk beds to share with his step brothers
My husbands brother was the same, he trashed the house, but that’s just mess isn’t it. It wouldn’t explain the dirtiness and the huge pile of washi and the fact we only ever see her sat on her arse
She won’t admit it, but let’s be honest she hates being a mum and always has 🤷🏽‍♀️ There’s no doubt her boys are difficult, but she doesn’t even try to be nicer to them, to give them a better environment (I don’t mean mess I mean the shouting/arguing) and generally be a good mum and enjoy them. If I got every weekend off I’d be the happiest mum on earth, because I love being with my kids I just struggle with keeping the house in order and never having a break. Her routine sounds like a dream to me, to have 2 lie-ins and time to clean without toddlers?? Heaven 🤣 having a break should make you cherish your time more, I think she needs genuine mental health help because she’s been struggling for a long time now
It really does come across like she doesn’t enjoy being a mum. Granted it is hard work, but her Instagram posts are very different to the mum we actually see on the show. It’s like two different people. I’ve never seen her do anything with them on the show, she’s constantly sat on her arse in the house.

Reactions: 6
Interested to read this where did you see it? Edited to add all I have found are studies promoting it. The only issue is that both parents need to be consistent and communicate well which sadly seems to be rare these days
One of my disabled children has a social worker who used to work in child protection and she told me that 50/50 is rarely ordered by courts because children who live in one setting for the majority of the time have better educational and emotional outcomes than children who get uprooted from one house to the other. I should imagine a lot depends on the variables though. For it to be granted by a court, the parents have to live in the same catchment area for school and also they have to get along well (which a lot don’t). The only reason some men want 50/50 is so they don’t have to pay child support. I doubt that is the case with Sassi & Darren. I get the impression they live near each other.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.