Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maggie is soooooo fake , you can tell she is just doing that for the camera, well I suppose they all are ! but she is a good actor, I think she secretly hates Mia. Manley and Jordon don’t know who is worse , they are both f******* wet wipes how can MTV which used to be cool have such knobs on the Telly,

Reactions: 18
I recon they've got back together x
My speculation would be different, I think he's probably supervising contact for her. Just because we only tend to see small amounts of I with Ree and its usually in a (his?) car or with him (??) there. I hate to think of it like this as I do actually quite like Ree and think she seems like a good mum. Its really sad what she (and the kids obviously) are going through at the minute. I know its not a particularly popular opinion in here (on Reeane), but I think Dylan is the absolute waster in that Trio even though I don't warm to insta Megan, I did really like her when she was on the show.

Reactions: 13
Don’t you think they are all except maybe Mia are sooooo different on instagram like ridiculous, as if we don’t see them on camera ,

Reactions: 9
Don’t you think they are all except maybe Mia are sooooo different on instagram like ridiculous, as if we don’t see them on camera ,
I wonder which side of them is the true side, I think Mias insta shows her differently too, for me in a more negative light than she comes across on camera.

Reactions: 13
Mia knows how to use the cameras Imo, her insta is the real her

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I wonder which side of them is the true side, I think Mias insta shows her differently too, for me in a more negative light than she comes across on camera.
yeah absolutely I wonder the same , I live near Amber have seen her so many times , and what you see on instagram is nothing like what she looks like , even on tv she looks different, I know someone who knows her mum also and apparently she is a bit weird, But I don’t know that to be true just what I heard x

Reactions: 7
yeah absolutely I wonder the same , I live near Amber have seen her so many times , and what you see on instagram is nothing like what she looks like , even on tv she looks different, I know someone who knows her mum also and apparently she is a bit weird, But I don’t know that to be true just what I heard x
I can believe that about her mum. I don’t get good vibes from her

Reactions: 21
From stuff we have seen online from Amber's mum she is more than "a bit" weird. She seems absolutely chuffing crazy. I can see where Amber gets her slightly neurotic side from 🤣. I do like Amber though, I think she's real, I think she struggles and finds life hard but I think she tries her "best". Granted that might not be the same as a lot of other peoples best. I think she definitely gets her level head compassionate side from her dad, she could do with spending a bit more time with him.

Reactions: 22
Makes me wonder if they got kicked off the show would they remain together or call it quits I know Chloe’s trying to show this perfect insta lifestyle but part of it is due to the show
The show was off air for maybe two years? I reckon they’ll be in this loveless, cheating cycle forever because she wants to keep up appearances.
I think Chloe gets off on the fact that they’re the only Teen Mum couple still together and she thinks they’ve achieved something by staying together. In reality, I think the three of them are the unhappiest out of all the teen mum families. I don’t know how to explain it but they are just so grey.

My speculation would be different, I think he's probably supervising contact for her. Just because we only tend to see small amounts of I with Ree and its usually in a (his?) car or with him (??) there.
I came to say exactly this, I don’t think Ree is back with I’s dad. She is still only showing snippets of I and that’s only when he’s around. I agree, I think he is informally supervising their visits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The show was off air for maybe two years? I reckon they’ll be in this loveless, cheating cycle forever because she wants to keep up appearances.
I think Chloe gets off on the fact that they’re the only Teen Mum couple still together and she thinks they’ve achieved something by staying together. In reality, I think the three of them are the unhappiest out of all the teen mum families. I don’t know how to explain it but they are just so grey.

I came to say exactly this, I don’t think Ree is back with I’s dad. She is still only showing snippets of I and that’s only when he’s around. I agree, I think he is informally supervising their visits.
I wonder what's happened to make her lose custody of all her children, someone said before on the thread that Dylan had taken custody because she hit the kids but I didn't believe it, starting to think it might be true now x

Reactions: 3
On rees q&as before she as said she doesn’t go out very much but every video of her with her daughter are all outside so I do wonder if it is supervised visits and I wonder if she gets to see the younger 2 couldn’t see her goin for days out with Dylan n his girlfriend

Reactions: 7
Hi, late to the party I can’t find the new teen mom UK on paramount plus, it’s only coming up with the first season, can someone help please?

Reactions: 1
Hi, late to the party I can’t find the new teen mom UK on paramount plus, it’s only coming up with the first season, can someone help please?
Where it says season 1 click it it should bring list of all the series up

Reactions: 2
I can't make another account on Paramount even though I used different email, how annoying !! Lol

I’ve been away so haven’t seen the last 2 eps but I’ve just went to put on y&p USA which must be after the tm uk ep and so it’s previewing next weeks, and caught joooooordddd saying “I tell her everything so it will be hard to keep a secret” I’m sorry whaaaaaat? I’m guessing he’s on about proposing yet he managed to spend 100s of £ and flat out refused to tell her what on and sent his sausage to other women behind her back, so what in the lying liar holes is he talking about not being able to keep a secret🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Weird how? Very curious

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.