Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tspnwn

Yeah I totally don’t agree with using violence as discipline, I speak to my child. Could never fathom hitting him. How anyone could is beyond me but I know some do, even occasionally. I do think though it’s probably not enough for her children to be removed, especially in light of some recent horrendous high profile cases in which children were left in homes where they were severely abused
Sorry I somehow missed your last sentence where I totally just said what you did!!! You're so right.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Letmereaditall

Remember a while back when Dylan and Ree split up (one of the many time) he posted a pic of him and a girl on a sofa I think it was? With a pile of clothes next to them…do we reckon that was this girl who he apparently loves after being with for all of five mins? He had cheated with Ree for a long time before they actually got together if I remember correctly so it wouldn’t be the first time.
Noo that was a different girl.. definitely wasn’t this one

Leo100

VIP Member
Can I be really annoying and ask as to why there's speculation over reeannes kids getting taking away??
Someone commented it on social media (tik tok I think) saying that she had her kids took off her for hitting , the screenshots were posted on here , but no ones if its deffo true

Dylan also had been looking for a childminder so it seemed like he had sole custody and Reann has removed all photos of them but obviously that doesn't prove they've been taken from her

• Heart

Elmoo

VIP Member
just waiting for my child to be picked up for a party and then I’ll be settling down to watch the new ep!

currently on season 2 of my re-watch. Mia tried so hard to be a little family. Manleys a twat. A fully grown man twat
Turns out I won’t be watching it as my internet is down 😭😫 can’t even access my App Store to download it to my phone 🤣 proper first world problems going on right now

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
Nah if ste can kick off like that because the kids are in bed I can see him kicking off on her asking him if he could have them for a few days.
I think people do forget the way he was in the earlier series over little things Amber asked him to do. Like even the kicking off at her for suggesting Brooklyn maybe showing signs of ADHD. I do think he is secretly one of those that says to Amber she does nothing but sits on her backside he just comes across that way to me on tv. It’s easier dad then do “oh stes the dad he could have them longer” but he’ll probably shove it in ambers face in an argument
Wish I never said anything now 🤣 I can see what he's like , like I say just a suggestion and if he's gunna argue and refuse to have them for longer then I would be putting an agreement in place

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Nah she has two bedrooms as her room she showed had all that crushed velvet fabric everywhere 🤢 & then she showed the kids bedroom that had bunk beds and also in her room she had a cot for the youngest baby.

In response to another user’s comment, she has two little girls so they could easily share. Plus she could also put a toddler bed in the corner of her room; or the room with the bunk beds any of the kids can share doesn’t really matter the gender. Then once they are of age that they’re entitled to their own rooms, she has grounds to move from that flat anyways so it has to be something more than that.

editing to add I knew of a girl who got referred to social services by the school and when they intervened she said she was struggling due to overcrowding making her depressed and so on and they actually helped her move house! I was shocked, I know social services get a bad rep but sometimes they take too long to take kids away from bad situations so for them to take them (Ree’s kids) immediately there would have to be some cause for concern flagged up.
Just want to point out I didn’t mean they’ll take the kids due to overcrowding, I was pointing out that there be a number of reasons and if they are all piled up they all would go against her. The overcrowding would be on the list if she wasn’t actively looking or trying and with so many being under one roof added in with other things could effect Rees mental health as well as the other stuff I pointed out which could lead her being angry and short tempted. That’s if she did hit one of her kids, it would be seen as an at risk thing if she’s like that when angry and could lead to it happening again. Again I didn’t say she would lose them for being over crowded but they would use that against her if she wasn’t actively looking

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
What’s the agreement on here for discussing the new episode guys? Because I’m only 12 mins in and my big mouth has so much to say already 😂😂
It’s on sky 8pm and I’m sure most people are working so I’ll probably interact about it live or 9pm 🤣

Dollenganger

VIP Member
The lip ones do my head in so many I’ve seen and it just makes them look like they have fish lips 😬 even pouting in pictures 😂 I know I sound like a complete karen but I don’t get how it’s meant to make you look better
That full-on high profile lip look is very popular right now in all age groups 😬 it’s not really something that I personally would ask for but I suppose if they like it 🤷🏻‍♀️