Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tspnwn

It’s not pathetic at all, please don’t say that how you feel is totally valid. I had a traumatic childhood and it really does stick with you. I would say for me it’s sometimes the more “minor” incidents that had more of an impact. Children are a bundle of emotions and how their parents treat them shapes how they are as an adult, even something tiny or unintentional can have a profound effect x
It really is! It can even be in a comment or how they react to something you've done that has an effect. Can't remember where I read the quote "mother is god in the eyes of a child" but it does ring true when you think how your parents do shape your childhood. I hope Reanne hasn't done it, it'd be so so awful for those kids. I sound ridiculous because I don't have kids therefore can't possibly imagine having multiple like she does! She must get unbelievably stressed and I do feel for her but still, can't be hitting your kids if true. Speaking of "if true" anyway, I feel like a bit of a dick now just sitting here speculating, do we have actual definitive proof of that? I'm not on social media so all the instagram stuff I only get from you guys on here x

Reactions: 2

Snoopy_988

I wouldn’t say Blackpool is very poor. In my work the department for ASD and adhd has a two year waiting list in general and it has gotten long since lockdown. We’re lucky though because the kids that are under Camhs for other stuff like depression, anxiety etc due get prioritised but we have lower services such as charity services that do 6/8 week parenting course for the parents waiting for their kids to be accessed.
Amber spoke on how she finally been referred to Camhs, I'm just wondering why it wasn't done sooner, or maybe the first initial assessment they didn't think it was needed.
Amber would benefit from possibly been allocated a social worker, or some sort of support worker. Hopefully she's now on the right path to getting the support she needs
I work in Tower Hamlets & have got to say the Camhs service there is very good

_basic_

VIP Member
I wouldn’t say Blackpool is very poor. In my work the department for ASD and adhd has a two year waiting list in general and it has gotten long since lockdown. We’re lucky though because the kids that are under Camhs for other stuff like depression, anxiety etc due get prioritised but we have lower services such as charity services that do 6/8 week parenting course for the parents waiting for their kids to be accessed.
Sorry didn’t mean it like that, there’s been so many complaints about CAMHS and personally in my area they are brilliant. It was just looking at all options, if people are on waiting lists etc. i didn’t mean it was likely Blackpool was poor although it looks like that 🤦🏻‍♀️ I meant the services are so stretched maybe Amber is just waiting on them. Bad choice of words on my part.

Sticky One

VIP Member
I think she was in there until the final! She kicked off all the time but she was brilliant with it😂 I still follow her on Insta now she’s hilarious 😂😂
her thread was funny today, she does sework and someone left a review about her pissy pussy 😩😩🤣🤣

Hope someone finds the magazine story about joooooordan

anon20

VIP Member
I can’t remember if it was pancake lady that said or not but I remember someone saying it was MTv that suggested Megan has the break between the seasons while she took Dylan too court for the kids.
Looking back on it all now with the info pancake lady gave it’s really mental but did we ever find out why reanne brought pancake lady out or why she was making that randomer leak info about Megan
Yeah, they probably weren’t allowed to film for legal reasons. It was crazy! I can’t really remember the reason as to why it started😂

stampystamp

Chatty Member
If we’re discussing it should we put in a spoiler tag for anyone waiting until it airs on tv?
Am I the only one who didn’t realise Manley and Erin got back together officially?!
Do you mean in the interim? Or they are currently together? They deffo got back together in 2018 but Erin had a miscarriage and then they broke up (haven’t watched the episode yet so not sure what was said?

Leo100

VIP Member
Its bloody exhausting being a primary single parent, and there's no saying she didn't ask Ste to have them for a few days. He maybe just refused, or maybe she doesn't want to be away from the kids for extended periods. Which is normal. It's mentally draining and it's quite normal/common to fall into a trap of the kids being away and you want to go out and do stuff but you also want to sit at home alone in peace and not be anything to anybody for a little bit. Countless nights I spend ages getting my daughter to sleep and all I can think about it climbing into bed and putting my head down but then I end up sat on the sofa alone in the quiet looking through old photos of her/us because I bloody miss her, and she's only in the next room. 🤦 Some scenes with Amber I do find extremely shocking and I think there's definitely things she could do to help herself but it's also really hard getting yourself mentally into that place and having the physical energy to do the thing. I really feel for her. I've been there, albeit with only 1 child, and it's a really dark and difficult place to be.
Completely understand how hard it is I was a single parent for 4 years so was just making suggestions on things that I think would help. Even since I've been with partner things aren't that easy I spent a year out of work and the days I was just at home with the kids while he was at work were mentally draining so like I say I understand and I am just speaking from similar experienece

Nellinton

VIP Member
Wqt
Wait the new series is literally 2 episodes long?! So glad i never paid for a month of that MTV channel thing on Prime now, that's just not worth it :(
[/QUOTE
What!! 😮😮
My bfs mate text this morning saying he's gonna pop round tonight and if he's not gone by the time the ep starts best believe I'm gonna be sticking my foot up his arse and booting him out :ROFLMAO:
I need my kids occupied by a movie tonight as I'm wanting abit a peace to watch it 🤣🤣

• Haha

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
To be fair if using a seatbelt it’s fine to wear a coat - it’s only a safety risk when using the harness I checked with Britax when I needed to remove the harness when my so reached the weight limit… also my sons 6 nearly 7 and still in the backseat in a high back booster that’s at the correct height for the headrest (look at Mia’s clips from last week) and he’ll be using it until he’s too big… just not worth taking the risk
Brooklyn should be in the back, in a booster, but the most shocking thing was the seatbelt going under his arm.

Fishnips

VIP Member
Don’t know never heard of it. I’ve heard of foster carers not being able to post pics of the kids they are caring for.
I’ve got a couple of mums who’s lost custody of their kids and posts them all the time after visits and then doing full on essays on Facebook over how much they love their kids, how much they’re their world and that every day they are fighting to get them back etc so everyone on Facebook know they lost their kids
Hmm yeah good point I've seen a lot of that too 🤔 like I said don't know how much of the rant was true. Kind of gal you wouldn't trust in your garden in case she tried to smoke your tomato plants. So it could've all been bullshit 🤣

_basic_

VIP Member
I know someone who is trying to say their child has ADHD to excuse her bad parenting, ADHD on it's own doesn't make you badly behaved or spiteful, that's ADHD with ODD which is due to an insecure attachment with your parent (usually from bad parenting, not always a parents fault, they just might not know any better).
Wait a minute sorry to go off topic but are you saying a child with ODD is down to bad parenting?

Jennytea

VIP Member
Wtf surprised a magazine would even care 🤣 they aren’t exactly celebs lmao . Still wanna see it tho haha

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s already been asked but I’m trying to avoid the recent posts cos of spoilers - has anyone got any idea why the new episodes aren’t on the mtv play app? Where are people watching the new series without mtv?