Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HamburgerHelper

do you want to watch live? And what device are you using now tv on?
I can watch it live, I’ve got Apple TV so have the app all set up will it just come on when it’s showing?

I can watch it live, I’ve got Apple TV so have the app all set up will it just come on when it’s showing?
Never mind I found it but don’t have the subscription 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
If he has the money then it’s probably a big fear of the dentist. I’m sure there was a time a while ago he wore fake teeth and Amber made fun of him. I’d imagine it’s something he is self conscious about
Yeah that’s a good point. My friend has to have any dental work under sedation, bless her.

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Hmm yeah good point I've seen a lot of that too 🤔 like I said don't know how much of the rant was true. Kind of gal you wouldn't trust in your garden in case she tried to smoke your tomato plants. So it could've all been bullshit 🤣
Think it probably is theirs only one mum I know off that didn’t do all the posting and that was because she was seeing some guy off tinder. He knew she was a mum but she kept saying she hasn’t got her kids because they’re with there dewi no their dad. She was also on benefits but made out she worked for the council but truth was she was going to meetings over her kids she spent most of her time with this guy to avoid contact with them so she can have her leg over. It’s weird how people behave differently but I know if I was in that position I wouldn’t want the whole of Facebook to know I lost my kids

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Amber is a victim of having a tiny bit of media attention and influencing. She wanted to be a social worker and volunteered with the homeless, remember. And Mia she wanted to do law. I very much doubt Sassi is still doing criminology and psychology at uni. We’ll see……I have a degree in criminology and it was hard. You need to be into politics and current affairs too it’s complex. I don’t like Chloe but she’s smart enough to know her, I don’t know what to call it…..z list fame? Is short lived and she’l have a plan B. Not smart enough to know what her man is all about. They hide their likes because the public are fucked off at so called influencers now and the inequality that the structure of instagram creates.
Oh snap! I did criminology and sociology though, definitely hard work and you have to be interested to stay motivated. Yeah she probably makes more off a post than 3 hours of work but it’s clearly not making her happy or motivating her — being stuck in the house she might become like Amber (teen mom og American series) only difference is amber still has her children to motivate her somewhat. I get what you’re saying though but 20’s go so fast if they don’t have a plan B they’ll regret it when the show is over and nobody cares about the teeth whitener they are promoting!

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Tbf I don’t think it’s a red flag he wants another kid before marriage. My parents have been together since they were 16, have two kids and are not married and still together and very much in love - also jordan knows chloe, the wedding isn’t going to be a quick registry office job - it will cost thousands and thousands of pounds 😂
I think the same my mum and dad we’re together for years and my aunt and uncle have been together for years and both have never been married as my uncle says it’s a waste of money and they have a mortgage, kids and been together for years he doesn’t need a piece of paper to prove anything 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just marriage isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, some people want it some people don’t it’s 2022 not the 1860s marriage really doesn’t prove anything (says the person that does want to be married some day 😂)

A baby is a sure fire way to ensure that she won't leave him after he cheats again.

I said what I said 🙄
Which again though? 😂

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Does anyone know if the rumours of tel having fertility problems were true because it’ll be strange if that is for them

VIP Member
yeah so smacking isn’t illegal in England the only rules around it is that itis open handed only with no other objects and shouldn’t leave any red mark or bruising, completely agree don’t agree with smacking whatsoever there’s no need for it. And probably didn’t he do it to Megan as well?
Yeah he did do it, I posted a video of the live Megan did after it all came out of her explaining what happened. I think it’s on this thread.

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
I hear what you are saying.
Brooklyn could well have autism or ADHD
He could also just have mild learning difficulties hence the struggling with his school work and just general behaviour problems.
I also feel Amber’s possibly looking for a diagnosis in order to justify his behaviour instead of looking a little closer to home first hand.
This is the think Brooklyn 95% may have autism or ADHD but the thing is a lot of parents would say their chic has it too justify there behaviour. A lot of people are poorly educated on these conditions and just see them as bad behaviour for the children when in reality it is lack of boundaries and lack of discipline. This is why when they get assessed they really do look into home life too try and distinguish if it is a disorder or just the lack of boundaries.
I would say in Brooklyn’s case it’ll probably be the mix of the too. For all we know he could just have it very mildly and i think if ste was formally diagnosed with it when he was younger than he probably had very mildly too. I know you don’t out grow these conditions you have them for life but when you can navigate life so well people and the person themselves at times forgets they even have it until they do some of those little habits

brookemck8

VIP Member
I'm a non smoke and have a nose like a blood hound😂 can smell smoke a mile off. Speaking of weed though..theres a house I pass by each morning on the school run and the woman there is always hanging out the window smoking weed, either her or this guy. Even when she's not at the window there is a very strong smell of it and she has kids there 🥺 I saw them leaving the house to play after school and with the door open I nearly got high myself. Not sure whether it needs reporting?
tbh even with reporting it probably nothing will happen. My SIL got told my health visitor to make sure she smoked it outside but obviously she doesn’t.

• Sick

anon20

VIP Member
Off topic but Chanelle on ex on the beach screaming in Zahida’s face like an actual wailing baby whilst everyone is like “wtf was that” is one of my favourite reality tv moments ever
I don’t watch EOTB, but weren’t Chanelle on big brother too? It was @WilmaHuns waaaaaahhhh that made me think that😂

• Haha

laurax14

I saw Chloe today at a food festival .. wish I’d gone over and said hello but felt a bit of a strange think to do with Marley and Jordan’s family being there…

Leo100

VIP Member
How much are you paying. I have it and only pay £35.75 a month including internet. I had to pretend to leave and got it down.
More than that 😳 we get a high quality Internet though? Not sure what it is my partner sorted it all
He had a mess on trying to cancel/negotiate , he got a good deal then said he would speak to me first before agreeing so when he phoned back they said they didn't know anything about it 🙄 we have been meaning to phone them again though

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Off topic moment from Season 2:

Am I crazy in thinking that Darren was 18 when he got with Sassi when she was 14?!🤢In her first introduction she said she’s 18 and she has been with Darren for 4 years. Then when she (obviously) kicks off at him for not reading his birthday card scene, the cake says 22😵😵😵
I never knew the age gap and that is shocking but the thing is sassi’s family would probably kick off over it and likely Darren’s wouldnt 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m just assuming by the way from what I’ve seen on Facebook when guys 18 get with younger girls.
There’s one woman I’ve seen and the girl and her son brags they’re having sex and people are calling him a n***e but mums arguing with people because he’s 17/18 saying he isn’t they haven’t done stuff they’re fine it’s normal l