Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopy_988

See I get were you’re coming from. Like I get peeved off when people go on saying they’re dyslexic because they’re behind on their reading and spelling and at school but they would say “yeah, my mum and dad said I have dyslexia so I’ve got dyslexia and the words move” but it just seems to be the norm to go down this route of putting something on it then looking into it. Like I’m glad Amber is getting Brooklyn assessed so it is a formal diagnosis. But the thing is people don’t fully understand these conditions and just go by the popular symptoms/traits they have and automatically assume it’s that when there’s more too it.
Thank you glad somebody can relate to what I am saying. Also look how Brooklyn got upset when his misunderstood what Amber was saying, and thought she said how he was misbehaved in school.
As somebody already pointed out, that it could also be put, as his in a structured setting while at school his doing just fine apart from the struggling with his school work.

Reactions: 2

nelly2317

VIP Member
I work for children services and she definitely didn’t lose her kids (if she has) because of one “smack” even if the local authority did try to remove them through court (which I highly doubt) if it was a open handed smack that left no marks then any good solicitor would argue that it was “lawful physical chastisement”
If you work for children services is this not breaching confidentiality?

• Haha

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
There are so many people out there that think weed is completely harmless and it’s just totally acceptable.
I don’t know. I really try not to judge. I know it’s not as bad as being paralytic drunk in front of your children and nobody ever died of marijuana overdose. But those that prioritise weed other their child’s basic needs are completely in the wrong. I don’t know, it feels like a huge waste of money when she could be putting it towards a nicer home for her children or something to benefit their children’s future. Also, where do you by weed from? Drug dealers? Do they also sell class A drugs? Do you take your children with you? Do they see that? Sorry if there are people here that do.. just my thoughts on Ree-Anes situation.
I’m the same like you do you, I don’t really care if someone smokes it I just can’t stand the smell of it and people pushing others to smoke it. I know loads that go on and says it doesn’t effect people etc and it harmless but to be fair I rather listen to the doctors in my work over their thoughts about it.
I do think the people pushing it to be legalised are people that think if it does it means the part that gets them stoned etc will do and not really the health beneficial parts which kinda already legalised.
I’ll imagine Ree probably friends with the dealers and they probably come to her home to pass it so she’s not dragging the kids out. She’s probably not got as much money with Dylan not being their so likely getting it on tick and it’s probably likely she takes other stuff when she goes out she just seems like those kind of girls.

mot93_

Chatty Member
Everyone is right to find it hard to watch Sassi being so tough on Zenaya but as an ex primary school teacher and mother to a 5 year old girl, I think we should give Sassi some grace. She’s clearly overwhelmed and has no idea how to teach her daughter and I get it, I really do. She’s shouting and screaming at Zenyaya because she can’t cope. That deserves compassion, not judgement. My advice to any mum feeling as overwhelmed and confused as Sassi is when teaching your child tell them well done and praise them even when they are WRONG! Simply because it boosts their confidence and when they don’t know the answer DO NOT be afraid to TELL them the answers! I know it sounds crazy but learning is all about trial and error and to learn you have to make mistakes but if you’re scared to make mistakes because you’re going to be screamed at it becomes counterproductive. Keep telling them the answers until they remember it and start to apply their knowledge independently. I feel for both Sassi and Zenaya. Being a single parent can’t be easy, wanna hug both of them and give them space from each other. It’s just very sad to see 🥺💔
I agree partly. I think often with the mums on here it’s all learnt behaviour. I doubt anyone had the time and patience for Sassi and she doesn’t know how to give that to Zenaya

One and only

I don’t watch EOTB, but weren’t Chanelle on big brother too? It was @WilmaHuns waaaaaahhhh that made me think that😂
She was.
I can’t remember how long she lasted on BB but she was kicked off of etob after one episode 😂

• Haha

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Was going to say , I feel attacked 😆 I give my kids fizzy drinks now and then , my youngest will only drink water or milk otherwise , doesn't like juice , so he is healthy usually
My niece is the same all she’ll drink is water unless she sees me with a can or bottle of coke then she’ll want it. It’s the only time she’ll have it is if she robs it off me or if she’s got a maccies but then she’ll barely drink it

Drinker1998

Just gone to watch last nights episode and it’s still not on paramount+ anyone else still not got it?
It wasn’t on mine I replayed the first episodes again put it right to the end and it showed up but if it have sky it’s on there too!

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Didn’t they have a lady come in and try to help? They also went to couples therapy didn’t they?
I vaguely remember those things but the therapy was more to do with him cheating and their past issues with each other. Plus since that season look how toxic it’s been in different ways;they repeated the same behaviour right after and every season since then 😩 every season they say they’ll argue less, focus on co-parenting blah blah but there’s still clearly issues with their foundation and how the kids carry on is a reflection of their home environment. They need parenting classes or supernanny (jk about supernanny btw) or both 😂

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
I’m just putting it out there just going by like stuff I’ve heard parents say at work in the past and I can’t keep up with the kids ages 😂😬 but do you reckon not using it as an excuse maybe like with Amber being young not getting much help was more lenient set less boundaries especially with stuff going on with ste and as she’s got older has tried to set these but then Brooklyn’s kicked off over and over and too her it’s a losing battle so now just waves the white flag at it all now?
I know my sister learned the hard way with her first over setting boundaries and routine but it was difficult to suddenly Install into her kid but eventually worked it took a while and I thought she would give up but I’m thinking maybe Amber has tried but did? Like he was hitting her in the earlier series and I’m not making excuses here just going by other peoples experiences I’ve heard

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
I know that. I wasn’t on about functional skills I’m on about general GCSEs. When I did my English gcse we were under a Welsh board for it so we sat that on a different date to everyone doing their English gcse with the standard English board
All GCSEs finished prior to the date she said she was sitting an exam. Regardless of the exam board :) as others have said, it was probably functional skills.