Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to get the paramount free trial because I’m out tonight and it did not disappoint!!! Seriously can’t stand Maggie, she’s so bloody rude!!!
She’s so passive aggressive to Mia, almost like a jealously thing. She seems so fake.. Funny how she’s first to cling to Mia to get airtime though 🤣

Reactions: 21
Omg I’ve kept myself from reading any spoilers I cannot wait for tonight’s episode! Seems like it’s not going to disappoint 🙌🏼

Reactions: 4
Say what you want about Darren but he is a fabulous father 👌🏻 I can see why sassi loves him from the bottom of her artttttt 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t like how it’s almost implied like Marliyah doesn’t wanna go home because she’s gotta go home to Mia. You could spot her sister sat clinging to Maggie, almost smug (as kids do). I think it seemed more of an issue of ‘why does my sister get to stay here with my grandma and dad and I have to leave?’ sort of thing. Mia has soo many flaws but I do think her and Marliyah adore each other and I feel sorry for anyone who would have their kid crying when they have to come home. That would really hurt my feelings 😢

Reactions: 57
I don’t like how it’s almost implied like Marliyah doesn’t wanna go home because she’s gotta go home to Mia. You could spot her sister sat clinging to Maggie, almost smug (as kids do). I think it seemed more of an issue of ‘why does my sister get to stay here with my grandma and dad and I have to leave?’ sort of thing. Mia has soo many flaws but I do think her and Marliyah adore each other and I feel sorry for anyone who would have their kid crying when they have to come home. That would really hurt my feelings 😢
Wasn’t this mentioned months ago or did space rader put it on his stories ages ago because this sounds very familiar to me I’m sure mia mentioned it on her stories I could be wrong

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t this mentioned months ago or did space rader put it on his stories ages ago because this sounds very familiar to me I’m sure mia mentioned it on her stories I could be wrong
I remember Mia saying she was really upset as M kept saying she wanted to go to her dads etc

Reactions: 8
Manchester , or do you mean what area?
I thought it was Manchester but didn’t know if I imagined that. I wondered if sassi and darren were from else where then moved to Manchester as I think Z has a slightly different accent x

Reactions: 7
Omg loving it so far!!! Sooo much better than I thought it was going to be! ☺

Reactions: 18
I knew they were be filming the engagement 😂 said it before and I’ll say it again, that is the only reason why he proposed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.