Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Erin get back with Manley , like wtf does she see in him
Stuff like this makes me think part of it is probably the fairytale story line of she was once with him and he got with someone else but realised it’s her that she wants and it’s always been her etc or the thought of he chose her over mia I think the same is with Chloe sticking with Jordan for the fairytale thing

Reactions: 16
Stuff like this makes me think part of it is probably the fairytale story line of she was once with him and he got with someone else but realised it’s her that she wants and it’s always been her etc or the thought of he chose her over mia I think the same is with Chloe sticking with Jordan for the fairytale thing
when chloe said ‘he soon realised it was me he wanted’🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣chloe and her bastard life goals what does she actually do except colour in her list of goals ahahaahah

• Haha
Reactions: 43
when chloe said ‘he soon realised it was me he wanted’🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣chloe and her bastard life goals what does she actually do except colour in her list of goals ahahaahah
Because she doesn’t want to address or thinks we’re unaware of the other times he’s cheated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All I have that's positive to say is HOW CUTE Zena'ya is, she's just adorable! I love the way Darren and Sassi look at her, Darren esp though. You can tell how much they love her :)

Proper proud of Amber for the mountain trek, done it myself and it's not easy! Loved seeing her with her dad, he seems a lovely guy

Reactions: 41
I much prefer and relate to Mia when she's on the show and not social media, I've started to like her again from this episode

Reactions: 29
I'm aware this will be an unpopular opinion but I don't really see what Maggie said that was "so brutal" to Mia. Maggie's a dick obviously we all know that, but in the instance of the first ep fair enough. I know the whole "introducing kids to your partners" thing, fair, but the way Mia tried to compare it, I do actually get what Maggie was saying but with a nuance. Erin's Aalayah's mum, Marliya will always have known her as her sister's mum so it isn't quite the same as say Mia introducing her boyfriends. Not team Maggie in any way but just my 2p.

HOWLED at Chloe with her bleeping whiteboard about her goals, that's so on brand

Reactions: 16
I much prefer and relate to Mia when she's on the show and not social media, I've started to like her again from this episode
Yeah I was thinking its so strange watching her like this again , I felt so sorry for her then must be heartbreaking , especially when she's been treat like tit by Manley and his family makes it even more of a kick in the teeth

Another thing , it's nice seeing her without the filters lol

Reactions: 14
Not Zenaya having a whole kitchen for her birthday 😂 all them presents 😱

Also Maggie was so harsh to Mia in my opinion!

Reactions: 13
I must of heard a different conversation with Maggie and Mia because I didn’t think anything said was ‘harsh’ or ‘brutal’. Seemed a pretty pointless conversation to me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.