Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin’s jealous. she knows Mia is a threat. But then again, he left Erin pregnant and got with Mia, she went through the whole pregnancy alone knowing he left her for Mia. That must have hurt. I get it. She doesn’t want history repeating itself again (like it keep doing with her and Manley)

Reactions: 25
Erin’s jealous. she knows Mia is a threat. But then again, he left Erin pregnant and got with Mia, she went through the whole pregnancy alone knowing he left her for Mia. That must have hurt. I get it. She doesn’t want history repeating itself again (like it keep doing with her and Manley)
I rewatched the first series and Mia said she was first with Manley, they broke up and then he got Erin pregnant and then him and Mia got back got together and had Marliya. He is the one in the wrong for that!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Mia also didn't like Manley talking to Erin so I think it goes both ways with the girls. I don't know what they see in Manley

Reactions: 12
Mia and Manley have been fine not talking for a year? She can communicate with Maggie. Mia having covid wasn’t an emergency that Manley needed to know about. A text to Maggie to let the whole family know is fine.
I do think it’s nice if parents can be civil but these two won’t be and so Marliya will just have to stand there while they flirt then Manley shouts at her, just like Zenaya. I don’t think Mia would even be bothered about talking to Manley if she wasn’t filming. She just knows it makes him look bad.

Reactions: 6
Amber is probably depressed, I think I would be in her situation-I know that she has the tv series and probably does a bit of influencing but it’s not stable, interesting work with a proper rota.
Her house is messy, the children have no routine and Ste can not control his temper, she can’t ether.
When Brooklyn started showing his ‘bad’ behaviour, she was getting so stressed but he was just behaving like her and Ste do.
It’s such a shame as she really was jolly and at had at least some idea of a job in the first series, but like Chloe nothing has really changed which is tragic for women so young.
Sassi getting so upset that Darren does not want her as his safety bride is very on brand for her. She does come across as someone who goes mental to get what she wants as people just give in.

Reactions: 13
To say Chloe is over Jordan’s cheating she sure as hell mentions it a lot - even got a tattoo related to the whole bloody thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Amber is probably depressed, I think I would be in her situation-I know that she has the tv series and probably does a bit of influencing but it’s not stable, interesting work with a proper rota.
Her house is messy, the children have no routine and Ste can not control his temper, she can’t ether.
When Brooklyn started showing his ‘bad’ behaviour, she was getting so stressed but he was just behaving like her and Ste do.
It’s such a shame as she really was jolly and at had at least some idea of a job in the first series, but like Chloe nothing has really changed which is tragic for women so young.
Sassi getting so upset that Darren does not want her as his safety bride is very on brand for her. She does come across as someone who goes mental to get what she wants as people just give in.
I think Amber is depressed and has been a long time. I know we’re only seeing a snippet of their lives but it doesn’t seem like her family are helping/noticing the signs or her struggles (aside from her dad this series so far) and it’s a shame MTV aren’t either!

Reactions: 9
Wtf was that tattoo Chloe got lol.

As for Amber, my god... she needs to get some structure in her life!! She lets her kids literally destroy her house, scream and fight. She also live in a bloody semi detached house, imagine being next door to that chaos with her shouting and two kids roaring their heads off! Im sure they probably stay up til god knows when as well. If Brooklyn has got ADHD or autism then I don't think she's exactly done a lot to help him by raising him in chaos, never mind having another child with your ex who you profess to "hate" and who you clearly can't co-parent with without starting WW3

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wtf was that tattoo Chloe got lol.

As for Amber, my god... she needs to get some structure in her life!! She lets her kids literally destroy her house, scream and fight. She also live in a bloody semi detached house, imagine being next door to that chaos with her shouting and two kids roaring their heads off! Im sure they probably stay up til god knows when as well. If Brooklyn has got ADHD or autism then I don't think she's exactly done a lot to help him by raising him in chaos, never mind having another child with your ex who you profess to "hate" and who you clearly can't co-parent with without starting WW3
Isn’t it that Greek blue eye thing that’s for luck? That’s all I could see 😂 had to laugh at Jordan not liking it after the big up Chloe was doing in the segment of her getting it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn’t it that Greek blue eye thing that’s for luck? That’s all I could see 😂 had to laugh at Jordan not liking it after the big up Chloe was doing in the segment of her getting it
It’s an evil eye, used in Greece,Turkey and middle east. It’s to ward off evil spirits or people with bad intentions towards you 🧿

Reactions: 6
I just assumed she needed an eye on the back of her head to keep tabs on Jord 👁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve never understood Amber and her moms relationship, it doesn’t seem like her mom is there to support Amber and be a mother to her.

also just laughing thinking of when Amber was cooking that meal and got angry and Diego (?) for taking over 💀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve never understood Amber and her moms relationship, it doesn’t seem like her mom is there to support Amber and be a mother to her.

also just laughing thinking of when Amber was cooking that meal and got angry and Diego (?) for taking over 💀 😂
Her mum comes across immature to me and like Amber’s had to be the one looking after her sometimes

Reactions: 23
Sorry if it’s already been asked but I’m trying to avoid the recent posts cos of spoilers - has anyone got any idea why the new episodes aren’t on the mtv play app? Where are people watching the new series without mtv?

Reactions: 2
Sorry if it’s already been asked but I’m trying to avoid the recent posts cos of spoilers - has anyone got any idea why the new episodes aren’t on the mtv play app? Where are people watching the new series without mtv?
Paramount + you get a free trial only for a week though

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.