Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl, I think I’d be depressed if I had stayed home for years like Amber does. Does she even have any friends? She said she looks forward to Ste coming round for the adult connection, I really feel like she’d benefit from getting a job! It would help give them all a routine as well

Reactions: 26
Ngl, I think I’d be depressed if I had stayed home for years like Amber does. Does she even have any friends? She said she looks forward to Ste coming round for the adult connection, I really feel like she’d benefit from getting a job! It would help give them all a routine as well
She has all the qualifications to go to uni I thought. She was in college for 3 years and did a health and social care course I thought to go and do social work in uni? I wonder why she doesn’t go and do it. She would get help with childcare and get funding etc it would be great for her and what she always wanted to do.

Reactions: 11
I really want to know if Erin and Manley are still together😂
I don’t think they have been together for a long time. This is why the timing of the filming has confused me. I follow both their instagrams and it was well over a year ago that they were together plus I’m pretty sure they had a miscarriage in that time too. They definitely aren’t together now!

Reactions: 3
I’ve never understood Amber and her moms relationship, it doesn’t seem like her mom is there to support Amber and be a mother to her.

also just laughing thinking of when Amber was cooking that meal and got angry and Diego (?) for taking over 💀 😂
Yes me too. Comes across as the mum is pretending to be bothered but is actually quite hostile / resentful and doesn’t really like amber. Think she’s prefer to focus on her other daughter for some reason. Maybe doesn’t like ambers dad or something historic

Reactions: 6
I watched it last night. As entertaining as she is, Sassi does my head in sometimes she's so immature. Kicking off at Darren because he didn't want to pinky promise he'd marry her if they were both single by 30. It's pathetic 😂

Chloe's tattoo :oops: yes because an evil eye tattoo will stop your bf cheating on you hun x

I really feel for Amber. I think she struggles with the boys and that reflects on the state of her house. It's just a mess and to be honest, I'd be embarrassed if I were her having my house shown on telly if it were that much of a mess. It's obvious she finds the boys a bit of a handful and struggles to cope with everything on her own and I don't think Ste gives her enough credit. Him kicking off at her on facetime because the boys were in bed was just unnecessary.

I do like Mia and I think she comes across as having a mature approach, she clearly wants to co-parent properly but I think dealing with Manley must be like banging your head against a brick wall. Pissed me off that he even gave Erin the option of saying "no" she didn't want him to meet Mia. His priority should have been ensuring him and Mia are being the best they can for Marliyah's sake, obviously if her parents can have a civil conversation regarding her care then that's in her best interests but he'd rather not do that because Erin doesn't want him to? That's not ok

Reactions: 23
Sassi’s cheeks come out further than her nose
They make it look like her face is putting her in so much pain and discomfort it’s like she’s got very terrible toothache I hope it isn’t making her experience any pain but I can’t help feel sorry for her having to do that to her face

Reactions: 12
I don’t like Erin.. there’s something about her that seems off. You never see her interacting with marliyah, I feel like she probably resents her and the whole situation. No matter what anyone may think of mia she was always lovely with manleys other daughter when they were together.

Reactions: 42
I don’t like Erin.. there’s something about her that seems off. You never see her interacting with marliyah, I feel like she probably resents her and the whole situation. No matter what anyone may think of mia she was always lovely with manleys other daughter when they were together.
Marilyah even said Erin shouts at her for no reason. I think Erin did her best to portray herself in the earlier series as that girls girl who puts the kids first but really it was trying to get Manley back Mia. Like I’m all for being civil with your kids dad but there’s being civil and being civil to be a snake. Which is why I think she’s scared in case mia is planning on doing the same as her. I think Erin has that high school mentally thinking she’s won because she’s the one with Manley and Mia isn’t

Reactions: 30
Marilyah even said Erin shouts at her for no reason. I think Erin did her best to portray herself in the earlier series as that girls girl who puts the kids first but really it was trying to get Manley back Mia. Like I’m all for being civil with your kids dad but there’s being civil and being civil to be a snake. Which is why I think she’s scared in case mia is planning on doing the same as her. I think Erin has that high school mentally thinking she’s won because she’s the one with Manley and Mia isn’t
I noticed this too. When Mia had her meal with Maggie she was asking how Alayah (not sure how to spell) was and how she is with Marliya. Erin doesn’t seem to be interested in Marliya at all

Reactions: 23
I noticed this too. When Mia had her meal with Maggie she was asking how Alayah (not sure how to spell) was and how she is with Marliya. Erin doesn’t seem to be interested in Marliya at all
I thought the same. Erin had a face like a slapped arse when they were showing the girls their new bunk beds in the new episode! Maggie was trying to encourage her by saying how good it will be for Marliyah to feel like it's her home too and Erin just looked bored!

Reactions: 32
The worse thing about this situation is if marilyah ever spoke up or said anything to Erin or manleys family I don’t think they’ll believe her. They’ll just see it as loyalty to mia, think mia put her up to it or it’s marilyah jealous it’s not mum and dad together and it really grinds my gears when people don’t believe they genuinely don’t like the parents too partner or not like being around them

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Erin is your typical “baby mama”. She doesn’t like Marliya because she’s a reminder of Mia. I’m sure what happened was painful, especially when pregnant but it really isn’t the little girls fault. Wasn’t Manley with Mia before Erin? That can’t have felt great for Mia when he got Erin pregnant.

Reactions: 25
I don’t think they have been together for a long time. This is why the timing of the filming has confused me. I follow both their instagrams and it was well over a year ago that they were together plus I’m pretty sure they had a miscarriage in that time too. They definitely aren’t together now!
Didn’t Maggie hint at filming last year? She said to watch out for I think June and we all thought it was last year lol

Reactions: 7
Didn’t Maggie hint at filming last year? She said to watch out for I think June and we all thought it was last year lol
Yeah I remember in lockdown she commented on TMG that we will see and she intend Erin possibly being pregnant

Reactions: 5
I think they deliberately fudged the timeline to make us sympathetic to Mia at the beginning - I think it was in her solo ep they did a little while back where it was explained she was with Manley first, but they split up and he was with Erin for two years before she got pregnant, then he split up with her, got back with Mia and got her pregnant during Erin’s pregnancy. That’s gonna cause some resentment but she can’t take it out on the little girl, nor can she outwardly say she doesn’t want Manley meeting Mia - it’s extremely petty. You can feel uncomfortable with it but you have to put your pride aside because you know deep down it’s for the best.

I don’t know about Sassi being neurodivergent, I just think she’s got a bruised ego in all of her scenes this week.

Amber clearly is suffering from depression and it’s sad Covid clearly disrupted the opportunity for her to go to Mum and Baby groups cause she could seriously do with the company.

Chloe is boring.

Reactions: 19
I also laugh at the way the show is trying to make out that Mia sits at home all alone when Marliya is at Spaceradars when Instagram stories show us different 🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If Brooklyn had ADHD his behaviour would be apparent in school also aswell if he had autism. So it's more then likely his behaviour stems from his home environment

Reactions: 5
Manley is dumb if he really thinks Mia would ever want to get back with him, trust me Manley you will never be punching like that ever again😂😂

Also why the hell would you expect someone to promise to marry you when you’re 30 and you’re not together, what does she expect, how embarrassing🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.