Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree i actually loved Megan and Tel together on teen mom. When he gave her that promise ring in Venice i actually thought it was quite cute😍🤣

Although ive just looked at his instagram and his bio is "O.G" with a heart so we could all be wrong🤣🤣
Could be O.G as in Megan is a teen mum o.g

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sooo glad Sassi’s in the new series, really missed her in series 7. Also hope Darren’s in it for a bit of eye candy…those arms 😍🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chloe’s latest tik tok from yesterday.. everyone did that trend months ago 😩 she really tries to be funny but tik tok isn’t her thing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not Chloe saying her garden isn’t big enough for a rabbit or Guinea pig so she buys a hamster and some tiny cage 😩😩

3A1F25AF-FE80-4AC2-B33A-A64110BECC5B.jpeg

4FCEE090-6B81-4571-AC27-BD1F9A1B71B8.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Only just noticed Chloe's created an Instagram account for Marley, is it just me who thinks that's so off? What about when he's older, what if he decides he doesn't want all these pictures up or decides he doesn't want social media at all? (unlikely with Chloe as a parent though I suppose!) just so bizarre to me. Chloe's the one I "hate watch" the most and sometimes I think I can be a bit hard on her then she goes and does things like this!

Reactions: 13
Wow no words 😳 no room in garden but enough inside a cage ffs ..

also do not want to sound out of order but does anyone else think Marley seems behind? He doesn’t seem to be able to talk very well considering his age.
I don’t follow Chloe and just watched after seeing this. It’s really hard to understand what he says but I could be a number of things in my work we’ve found loads of kids that watch American YouTubers don’t talk that clearly and hard to understand, could be tongue tied too I know with my aunties kids she’s fostered it was her nephew that noticed one of the kids were or maybe 🤷🏼‍♀️ Could he due to Chloe probably talking to him like a baby too long and not properly. One of my sisters friends actually got moaned at by a health visitor over it took her kid a while to talk a lot clearer

Reactions: 5
Wow no words 😳 no room in garden but enough inside a cage ffs ..

also do not want to sound out of order but does anyone else think Marley seems behind? He doesn’t seem to be able to talk very well considering his age.
I think he watches a lot of American YouTube, I remember when she was gifted one of them outdoor pods and he was calling the sweets candy. I just think he has a lot of screen time and now he’s inherited that accent.

Reactions: 11
Can we please not say we think the kids are slow ect 😞it feels cruel and leaves me with a bad feeling.

Reactions: 32
Can we please not say we think the kids are slow ect 😞it feels cruel and leaves me with a bad feeling.
I Agree.
Marley happy crying because he’s got a new pet is really sweet and a great memory for him to grow up with. When my parents got me hamsters as a child it was one of my happiest memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's definitely too much YouTube, he's always spoken in an American accent.

Reactions: 5
Has any one seen Mia’s latest tik Tok about Ndubz 😂😂 I’ll admit I laughed out loud, that little Marliya is brilliant😂💞

Reactions: 12
I wonder what Manley and his flat personality thinks of Marliya. Mia’s fun personality always pissed him off and now his daughter is even more extra. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.