Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the heck is this babies name? I’m all for being unique but 😳
6D58ED47-C1D4-48FD-9239-07D948F5EC66.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The fact tel and Dylan were just hanging out and posting pics not long ago just makes it even weird now that they’ve come out as being back together? Especially now Dylan is single you’d think he’s be wanting to jump back in with Meg not letting his bestie have her 😂

• Haha
The fact tel and Dylan were just hanging out and posting pics not long ago just makes it even weird now that they’ve come out as being back together? Especially now Dylan is single you’d think he’s be wanting to jump back in with Meg not letting his bestie have her 😂
I recon Dylan and Megan will end up sleeping together some point soon lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I recon Dylan and Megan will end up sleeping together some point soon lol
See Megan reminds me of this girl I know (she talks to me and tells me everything randomly I’m not even close too her) and she and her ex always slept together behind whoever they were seeing backs she kept saying it was because he’s got a big 🦐 and knows what he’s doing and how she likes it and she hated having to go through and learn it all with new guys and telling them. Like it wouldn’t shock me if Megan and Dylan have been doing that all along

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Not me with a step child in the middle of my own four children because me and my other separated after two but ended up back together and having two more 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has Chloe edited her face in her latest grid post? Doesn’t even look like her

Reactions: 1
Has Chloe edited her face in her latest grid post? Doesn’t even look like her
I don’t even need to look to be able to answer this…she definitely has. It would be unheard of for her not to edit a pic she has posted.

• Haha
Omg the pic Mia uploaded 😂 she is actually the double of Justine littlewood hahahha can’t unsee it now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf 🤣 why can’t she just concentrate on her kids and be happy? Why does she have to always be starting on women and saying they want her man ffs . I was routing for her and tel but she’s acting an absolute cock already lmao

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.