Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This also aligns with something else posted a couple of months back and all the mic packs we have spotted 😂

Reactions: 8
It's ridiculous how excited to get back to loving to hate some of the people on there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FYI your full comment shows up in the quote someone put underneath - not sure how you would fix this though 😊
i realised! i reported it twice but they wouldn’t remove the quote. thanks for letting me know though! it doesn’t really matter i was just being overly cautious 😂

Reactions: 2
I'll be missing Megan's karma blud drama though if this new season does happen 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Megan and reanne STILL do the exact same things as each other, I don’t know if it’s ree copying Megan vice Vera. But they’re both going to NDubz this year, awkward :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Megan and reanne STILL do the exact same things as each other, I don’t know if it’s ree copying Megan vice Vera. But they’re both going to NDubz this year, awkward :ROFLMAO:
I noticed Reeane had tickets for somewhere further than her nearest venue. Think it was Manchester or Birmingham. Wonder if she did that to avoid maybe seeing Megan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if I hope it’s Megan or not.
Also we spend a lot of time talking about how Ree and Megan do all the same things, wear them same clothes, have the same house accessories.
Wouldn’t surprise me if it is Megan but also wouldn’t surprise me if it’s another Essex girl who is just similar to Meg.

Reactions: 10
If it is we all know Megan will act like Tel was her “secret private boyfriend” all along 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one who’s happy if they are back together? 😂 Tel seems a good option, was good with her kids and well known by them all.. much better example rather than her ex the jail bird 😭

Reactions: 25
Am I the only one who’s happy if they are back together? 😂 Tel seems a good option, was good with her kids and well known by them all.. much better example rather than her ex the jail bird 😭
I agree i actually loved Megan and Tel together on teen mom. When he gave her that promise ring in Venice i actually thought it was quite cute😍🤣

Although ive just looked at his instagram and his bio is "O.G" with a heart so we could all be wrong🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.