Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even being a hater but I just believe in everyone finding their truest form of happiness and I find it sad that Chloe believes Jordan is the ‘love of her life’ 😩 . They are two people who met at 16, got pregnant near enough straight away and clearly have just settled for each other. I bet if both of them experienced life without each other they would realise .
I was wondering how many times it took her to get that number 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was wondering how many times it took her to get that number 😂
I thought the same 😭😂 looks at the beginning like she’s annoyed and she had done it about 20 times then she suddenly smiles and acts excited 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just saw reannes q&a and I feel really sorry for her daughter that she now doesn’t see Dylan’s children anymore, must be difficult for her when the younger ones go and she doesn’t :(

• Sad
My boyfriend is dyslexic too and it’s just second nature to me now to read stuff out to him or spell things for him. Would never dream of making fun of someone for it. It’s very real and very frustrating & difficult for the person who suffers 😔
It is frustrating for them, I can’t believe the brass neck of them for doing it. They stopped too low in my opinion and I stooped following Megan and beef flap Bill since!

Reactions: 2
Just saw reannes q&a and I feel really sorry for her daughter that she now doesn’t see Dylan’s children anymore, must be difficult for her when the younger ones go and she doesn’t :(
Isabella was with Dylan and his kids last Sunday.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The fact she does people’s eyebrows for a living and she thinks they look good. Wtf 😩😂
AA16F938-10A0-48AC-BAAB-5D5CFE448C4A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t even like a Dylan but she’s just trying to make him look bad imo, cause her and him should have been tried to sort out a schedule where Isabella could still spend time with Dylan’s dad and McKenzie and Dulcie. Even if it’s once a week or for a few hours after school.

And if Dylan’s dad said he didn’t mind Isabella coming with Ree’s other kids when she sends them, why not send Isabella along too instead of keeping her home with her???

As far as I can see, she has Isabella more than Isabella’s dad, so I’m sure letting her go with her siblings once a week wouldn’t kill her.

Reactions: 9
I don’t even like a Dylan but she’s just trying to make him look bad imo, cause her and him should have been tried to sort out a schedule where Isabella could still spend time with Dylan’s dad and McKenzie and Dulcie. Even if it’s once a week or for a few hours after school.

And if Dylan’s dad said he didn’t mind Isabella coming with Ree’s other kids when she sends them, why not send Isabella along too instead of keeping her home with her???

As far as I can see, she has Isabella more than Isabella’s dad, so I’m sure letting her go with her siblings once a week wouldn’t kill her.
I agree! Plus her and Dylan put themselves in this situation so I don’t feel sorry for Ree only her daughter and all the kids . This is why people shouldn’t rush into having children! It gets way more complicated too when there are already existing children being shared between two different homes as it is. This lot haven’t thought of the consequences or the reality of when they break up how are those children going to keep bonds and still feel like real family with multiple half siblings here there and everywhere (because we know Dylan will have more and Ree most likely will too and so will Megan). Even how she said her daughter calls Megan’s kids her brother and sister 😞 Now she ‘apparently’ doesn’t see them but they are still her brother and sister’s siblings and they get to still see them. It must be so confusing and complicated for a child. It is unfair!! They all jump in and think it’s fun and games and like playing house 😩 Megan was happy and desperate to do the same thing too when she was begging Tel to ‘baby make’ with her 🤮

Reactions: 15
I’m glad someone else did! I was wondering if I was mistaken.

I wonder if Dylan dropped Dulcie and Kenzie home before taking Isabella and the babies to the park, maybe Ree had an eyebrow appointment or something she needed to do.
Or he is posting old videos. But I don’t think so.

Dylan one weekend had his sons and then His daughters separately. I assume his Dad looks after the others so the mums aren’t messing about.
4 kids is a lot but that’s his fault for having 4 kids!

My guess is that Ree and Dylan had an arguement shortly before that weekend about how little he helps with the babies and Ree can’t work etc. She was desperate for help so his Dad offered to take Isabella “anytime” too. Dylan posted it online to look good.
Ree calmed down and talked to Isabella’s family who agreed to swap weekends so that she doesn’t have this childcare issue, as well as it being sad for Isabella’s that she now doesn’t spend time with Dylan and his children.

Reactions: 7
They were making fun of him because he’s dyslexic and how Megan checked his posts for his spelling etc. I found it disgusting tbh! My husband is dyslexic so it really touched a nerve with me. Nothing but bullies those two
I never bloody knew this and I’m so glad I stopped following them ages ago. Someone who’s lived with it and it runs in my family, I’m always self conscious over my writing and even been discriminated by it through life even know in work I get really wary when I’m passing something on too senior staff I always have to mention it too them because I’ve had people call me thick over it. 😒😒 people just see it as cute when they’re kids but it does effect day to day adult life

• Wow
Don't feel sorry for ree at all. How you get them is how you lose them & all that jazz. More fool her having two kids with a bloke who so easily walked away from his original two children to play happily families with her.

Are Megan and Ree's Q&As just to wind each other up lol. I wonder if Megan went out for a day out with Dylan and a new girlfriend and that's why Ree keeps posting about not going out for days out with your baby dads new girl 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't feel sorry for ree at all. How you get them is how you lose them & all that jazz. More fool her having two kids with a bloke who so easily walked away from his original two children to play happily families with her.
YUP. You lose them how you find them 😌

Reactions: 8
Are Megan and Ree's Q&As just to wind each other up lol. I wonder if Megan went out for a day out with Dylan and a new girlfriend and that's why Ree keeps posting about not going out for days out with your baby dads new girl 👀
Ree 100% writes her own questions worded just so she can talk about certain things 😂😩 she wrote one yesterday exactly the same way as she typed the answer it was strange . Her mentioning you don’t need to do days out either she was def on about Megan but I think she meant that Megan used to try and do days out with Ree and Dylan when they were first together and Ree didn’t like it . Remember the baby rave thing that was filmed for MTV. Ree is so very shady 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ree is right though. Most co-parenting I know would be okay if they only talked about the kids and didn’t still want to be in each other’s families, doing days out and being “friends”. The more you know about each other’s lives, more chance of finding out things that will hurt your feelings and more chance of arguing.

You broke up. Your baby dad’s family isn’t your family. Family days out? You aren’t a family anymore. Ex’s can’t be friends.

Yeah so crazy how it played out like Megan’s situation. A boy first, then a girl then they break up

There were so many red flags and now she’s got 2 kids by him, no ring, no house, no car. I’m sure she loves her babies but he really just entered her life and brought drama and stress, added even more stress and new responsibilities and now he’s off to the next one. Sheesh

Ree is right though. Most co-parenting I know would be okay if they only talked about the kids and didn’t still want to be in each other’s families, doing days out and being “friends”. The more you know about each other’s lives, more chance of finding out things that will hurt your feelings and more chance of arguing.

You broke up. Your baby dad’s family isn’t your family. Family days out? You aren’t a family anymore. Ex’s can’t be friends.
I think this is only a major issue if there’s still feelings involved or somebody is hoping to get back together. If you genuinely don’t care for the person anymore, I don’t see anything wrong with wanting to be cordial and come together at least for special events like birthdays.

Going out of your way to avoid the new gf/bf for no reason is weird in my opinion. If it’s someone your ex cheated on you with or someone who was rude to you in the past I can see why no effort would be made but again, if there’s no prior history and they didn’t really do anything, I’d rather have a decent relationship with the person my child is gonna be around than act indifferent or distant towards them.

I think Ree took that same approach with Megan initially and coupled with the fact that she was the girl Dylan ‘cheated’ on Megan with and who knows what else that was said/done behind the scenes by Megan and Billie or even Dylan—there was little to no chance for her and Megan to be civil towards each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.