Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm I’ve just looked at tel and re annes sorties. Both posted 13 hours ago both got shiny tacky stuff in the background, both got steak.. I know the meal looks a bit different but that might just be the kids meals she’s posted

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmmm I’ve just looked at tel and re annes sorties. Both posted 13 hours ago both got shiny tacky stuff in the background, both got steak.. I know the meal looks a bit different but that might just be the kids meals she’s posted
nah ree ann got the same chavy glitter kitchen accessories as megan.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m watching teen mom uk again seen as though mtv has been showing it from the start and my box has been recording it.
Anyone remember when Chloe took Marley for a photo shoot and she wore a massive hat and fur coat like she was a kardashian or something 😂 and when Dylan bought Megan the horse and they thought she might be pregnant and they was on about her not liking her belly touched he said ‘you didn’t like people touching your belly’ her response ‘yeah but I’m not a horse, Dylan’💀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m watching teen mom uk again seen as though mtv has been showing it from the start and my box has been recording it.
Anyone remember when Chloe took Marley for a photo shoot and she wore a massive hat and fur coat like she was a kardashian or something 😂 and when Dylan bought Megan the horse and they thought she might be pregnant and they was on about her not liking her belly touched he said ‘you didn’t like people touching your belly’ her response ‘yeah but I’m not a horse, Dylan’💀😂😂
Chloe was telling everyone he was going to be a model, I think in reality she just got ripped off for all the photos and told they were probably for a portfolio 😂😩 .. she must of been pushing it for ages and finally got base to take him as a model cause they know how many followers she has (he def wasn’t hired for his modelling skills, kid looked away with the fairies)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chloe was telling everyone he was going to be a model, I think in reality she just got ripped off for all the photos and told they were probably for a portfolio 😂😩 .. she must of been pushing it for ages and finally got base to take him as a model cause they know how many followers she has (he def wasn’t hired for his modelling skills, kid looked away with the fairies)
She’s very fame hungry, especially in the last couple of years. Watching back now I see how much she actually moans😂😂

Reactions: 19
I’ve been away because of illness - can anyone link me to the downfall of Megan and her convict bf? I’m assuming they split

sorry to be a pain!

You didn’t miss much tbh, Christmas time she posted a photo of them together that was clearly in a prison if you know what to look for.
A few Q and A’s about how she would have more babies “soon” and “later this year or next year” when he will be out.
Then suddenly she was out-out with Mia a lot of posting ‘single lady’ stuff, then confirmed they had split but with no details.

Reactions: 5
But you do don’t you Chloe that’s why you edit the life out of your pics! This wouldn’t have made it if you didn’t deem it worthy. Relatable? No

2DF59C13-7F48-4B8A-95B8-3C9A8474141E.png
D42AE073-2443-4EFC-AF98-5B6C4DE5A297.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Megan needs to get over herself, why does she feel like she’s made it just because she’s flying club? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Megan needs to get over herself, why does she feel like she’s made it just because she’s flying club? 😂😂😂😂
Because Megan is all about materialistic things and looking 'rich' is a big part of her personality.. like when she said she was a good mum because she bought her kids loads of designer clothes 🙈. She's got a lot of growing and work to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The name on the suitcase isn’t too bad imo, it’s more the bleeping crown that makes me cringe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.