Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See if this works
Just when Tel is friends with Dilly again 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m maybe two years older than this lot (at most) and I find all this back and forth so bloody exhausting 😂 who, over the age of like sixteen, can be arsed with all this drama? (I mean I’m even getting sick of watching it unfold from a distance 😂)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Megan's probably trying to get back with tel because he's friends with Dylan again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Megan's probably trying to get back with tel because he's friends with Dylan again lol
I wonder if this tel thing had anything to do with her and sonny breaking up. Do we actually know why Tel and Megan broke up in the first place??

For the love of god tell me how Manley gets such pretty women? 🙄
I think it's cause of the "bad boy" image he TRIES to portray. not my type at all but I know some women who will go for the ugliest men cause they've got a "reputation"

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wonder if this tel thing had anything to do with her and sonny breaking up. Do we actually know why Tel and Megan broke up in the first place??
Was it something to do with him being accused of cheating and some girl saying she was pregnant with his baby? I think it turned out to be not true (don’t quote me on that though!) however if I was him I’d steer clear after all the awful things Megan and Billie (mainly Billie) were posting about him on insta

Reactions: 13
Was it something to do with him being accused of cheating and some girl saying she was pregnant with his baby? I think it turned out to be not true (don’t quote me on that though!) however if I was him I’d steer clear after all the awful things Megan and Billie (mainly Billie) were posting about him on insta
Yeah you’re right, this girl he was seeing from my town faked a pregnancy 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What were they saying???😂

Reactions: 1
Ooh I didn't know that about the baby thing. Yeah I wouldn't wanna go there after that if I was him tbh

Saying that him and Dylan were in a relationship or something😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
SPILL PLEASE
Nothing to spill sorry lol. Just saw this all go down in the comments on a teen mom insta page, clicked on her insta to see loads of mutuals and that she was from my town. No idea who she is. She was claiming she was pregnant then it came out that it was completely made up for attention

Reactions: 1
They were making fun of him because he’s dyslexic and how Megan checked his posts for his spelling etc. I found it disgusting tbh! My husband is dyslexic so it really touched a nerve with me. Nothing but bullies those two

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They were making fun of him because he’s dyslexic and how Megan checked his posts for his spelling etc. I found it disgusting tbh! My husband is dyslexic so it really touched a nerve with me. Nothing but bullies those two
I’m sure Megan is dyslexic?

Both billie and Megan, I was trying to find the receipts on TMT but it must have been the other Teen mom page that’s now closed down. It’s on one of these threads anyway
I remember this Billie was laughing at the fact Megan had to read stuff for him. I remember it annoyed me as my partner's dyslexic.

Reactions: 6
The girl who can’t pronounce aesthetics has the gall to mock people with the learning differences.

Quite something.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My boyfriend is dyslexic too and it’s just second nature to me now to read stuff out to him or spell things for him. Would never dream of making fun of someone for it. It’s very real and very frustrating & difficult for the person who suffers 😔

Reactions: 6
Not even being a hater but I just believe in everyone finding their truest form of happiness and I find it sad that Chloe believes Jordan is the ‘love of her life’ 😩 . They are two people who met at 16, got pregnant near enough straight away and clearly have just settled for each other. I bet if both of them experienced life without each other they would realise .

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.