Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m Amber fan girling but she really is leaps above the rest of them isn’t she 🥰 that is such a calm and mature way to address messages about something so personal to her, l know plenty of people with a big following on IG who would flip their lid and accuse everyone of trolling them or something, even if the messengers had good intentions.
View attachment 1232843
I really like this next story too
View attachment 1232845
There’s amber .. then there’s Mia who uploaded this yesterday trying to be relatable saying she has so many stretch marks lmao as if Mia 😩😭 Trying to be inspirational but really she just wants to show her tan lines haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope people aren’t messaging about Amber’s son’s eyes to be cruel. She has explained lots of times

Reactions: 14
Amber out there again today absolutely killing it with motherhood 🥰
I don't like Amanda I think she can be really immature BUT her and Amber do seem to have a really good relationship and it seems Amanda has got it right in being a mum to her own children too.

Reactions: 15
Amber out there again today absolutely killing it with motherhood 🥰
I don't like Amanda I think she can be really immature BUT her and Amber do seem to have a really good relationship and it seems Amanda has got it right in being a mum to her own children too.
I agree I don’t like Amanda at all she seems the sort of person who is all about herself. Pouting for the camera ffs.
I do like Amber and I think and hope she’s come on in leaps and bounds since the days of making a boyfriend up and being back and forth with Ste. Can’t believe people are messaging her about Hudsons eyes, would any of these people go up to her in public and say it? I just think it’s crappy to message people about something obvious like sticking the knife in. Not helpful at all

Reactions: 10
There’s amber .. then there’s Mia who uploaded this yesterday trying to be relatable saying she has so many stretch marks lmao as if Mia 😩😭 Trying to be inspirational but really she just wants to show her tan lines haha
Yeah that surgically enhanced waist ain’t something I can relate to Mia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Amber making up that boyfriend “Ollie” and admitting he was imaginary on tv just will always crack me up! Shes so naturally funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m Amber fan girling but she really is leaps above the rest of them isn’t she 🥰 that is such a calm and mature way to address messages about something so personal to her, l know plenty of people with a big following on IG who would flip their lid and accuse everyone of trolling them or something, even if the messengers had good intentions.
View attachment 1232843
I really like this next story too
View attachment 1232845
I have to say I had total respect for amber reading her stories particularly the meltdown story as we have all been there. I thought she was very mature in her response to Hudson and I do feel she’s a good mum who does put her kids needs first

Reactions: 9
Amber just keeps it real. What you see is what you get. She just seems like a genuinely nice person and a fab mum. You can tell how much love she has for those boys

Reactions: 12
They look like two 12 year olds that have just been allowed out on their own for the first time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.