Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell imagine matching with him and not knowing he had 4 kids 1 step kid and 2 baby mothers at 23 😭 run for the hills ladies
Deffo the type to put “my kids are my world and they come before anyone else, don’t like it that’s your problem” with pics of him looking like dad of the year with his kids faces not covered up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right I’m not being mean about Marley cause he’s cute as hell but does anyone else think that base advert was a bit meh? Like you’ve flown people out to Marrakesh for a shoot and it looks so unprofessional. I feel bad that this is the possible beginning of Marley’s modelling career (cause you just know that’s what Chloe wants) and the snippet Chloe shared was baaaad. Sorry not an advert maker but 0/10 IMO

Dylan’s tinder bio:

Let’s see what you. Got

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right I’m not being mean about Marley cause he’s cute as hell but does anyone else think that base advert was a bit meh? Like you’ve flown people out to Marrakesh for a shoot and it looks so unprofessional. I feel bad that this is the possible beginning of Marley’s modelling career (cause you just know that’s what Chloe wants) and the snippet Chloe shared was baaaad. Sorry not an advert maker but 0/10 IMO

Dylan’s tinder bio:

Let’s see what you. Got

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought exactly the same. Marley would never be chosen as a model or get to model in campaigns if Chloe wasn’t his mum and they know she has so many followers. He’s a cute normal looking child but the photos are bad when you compare with actual child models, he’s got his mouth open and glaring in most of them and looks awkward. Not professional at all 😅

Reactions: 16
Marley looks like he'd literally rather be anywhere else. 😂 and who can blame him, he seems like a lovely bouncy boy.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone see that Mia and Chloe were both in Gaucho yesterday evening and it also looked like Amber was with them/in London too as she was in Richmond at Be At One…exciting🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Definitely thought the same about marleys photos, they don’t even look professional and so boring considering they were done in Marrakesh!
Ooh yes it looks like the girls have obviously been told not to post together to cause speculation but if they were all in london something must be happening, let’s hope it’s not a boring spin off 🤪

Reactions: 11

Dylan’s tinder bio:

Let’s see what you. Got

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I read that as Manley at first was gonna ask if you're feeling alright 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought exactly the same. Marley would never be chosen as a model or get to model in campaigns if Chloe wasn’t his mum and they know she has so many followers. He’s a cute normal looking child but the photos are bad when you compare with actual child models, he’s got his mouth open and glaring in most of them and looks awkward. Not professional at all 😅
They look like bad holiday photos!

Reactions: 6
Anyone know the beef between Billie and Bobbie? I've seen some sly digs from both of their insta stories but Billie has just answered a q&a and it defo seems like there's something going on

Reactions: 1
Anyone know the beef between Billie and Bobbie? I've seen some sly digs from both of their insta stories but Billie has just answered a q&a and it defo seems like there's something going on
Arguing over who has a more pi key sounding name?… Na sorry I joke, I imagine Beef Flaps Bill stole her man..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wondered what happened between them as well

What has bobbie said I don't follow her? Has Megan also fell out with her?

Also how much does Billie love talking about Dylan 🤣 always answers questions about him , she loves telling everyone he's not with reanne

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What has bobbie said I don't follow her? Has Megan also fell out with her?

Also how much does Billie love talking about Dylan 🤣 always answers questions about him , she loves telling everyone he's not with reanne
Considering she’s literally in her 30s and she’s a grown woman I find it weird she is so in Dylan’s business and talks about him and reanne so much.. especially when they were still teenagers and she was doing the same in her 20s . I think she leads a sad little life . Most she could get attention from is selling videos of her vagina and wearing wigs and super editing herself . She needs her own life and should stop living through her young step sisters life 😅

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.