Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The silly thing is the next picture she put up looks like how she does normally, so what was the point filtering a previous picture beyond recognition? 😂
okay I’m editing to add the screenshot, it still looks tweaked but not as heavily and noticeable as the other picture!
It’s so odd. I think it looks worse because her friend looks so normal!

Reactions: 3
I added Dylan on Snapchat to be nosey🤣 he posted a story in bed with a girl yesterday. I’d love to know the attraction to his nails and 4 kids at 23. All I can think is he must be amazing in bed coz tvs shown us he lacks personality 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
But she already has 2 "baby daddies" or am I misinterpreting it?
Yes, she does have two baby daddies.
The TikTok is about how you think these this be when you are younger but life doesn’t always go to plan.
I think she means she won’t won’t have 3 as she won’t have more children. Not that she’s back with Dylan.

Reactions: 19
The TikTok is about how you think these this be when you are younger but life doesn’t always go to plan.
I think she means she won’t won’t have 3 as she won’t have more children. Not that she’s back with Dylan.
It could be that but she also has said she wants more children when she’s older as she loves babies.

Yeah I knew she had 2 "baby daddies" (hate that phrase) I get it now , meaning it's never what she had planned , I think the hot girl summer comment is why the original poster thought she may be back with Dylan

Men having four children puts me off now, and I am in my forties-no shade on people who choose to have big family’s but not for me. The only reason I can think of his success with women is that they may think being involved with him will get them some sort of fame, because most young women would run a mile before getting involved with two mothers and four kids. That and he is grim, even Tel is better-he looks clean for a start!

Reactions: 18
Men having four children puts me off now, and I am in my forties-no shade on people who choose to have big family’s but not for me. The only reason I can think of his success with women is that they may think being involved with him will get them some sort of fame, because most young women would run a mile before getting involved with two mothers and four kids. That and he is grim, even Tel is better-he looks clean for a start!
That’s even if they know who he is. I know many that haven’t heard of teen mom uk only the American version and even if he’s told them he’s got kids with different women. It could just be girls that are into one night stands. As much as guys just want to get there 🍤 wet there are many girls that’s would do that for no strings attached fun. I’m not shading anyone, I’m all for whatever floats your boat as long as no one gets hurt but it’s personally not my cup of tea

Reactions: 6
Puts me right off too but I’m a hypocrite and I hate kids 😁🤣 I will always love my own but can’t stand anyone else’s haha . So I know I wouldn’t be a good step mum . At least I admit it though and am aware so I wouldn’t date a single dad, let alone a 23 year old with 4 kids and 2 baby mums lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Puts me right off too but I’m a hypocrite and I hate kids 😁🤣 I will always love my own but can’t stand anyone else’s haha . So I know I wouldn’t be a good step mum . At least I admit it though and am aware so I wouldn’t date a single dad, let alone a 23 year old with 4 kids and 2 baby mums lmao
Omg you’re so me 🤭🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think ree is back with Dylan, she’s always posting on her stories out with her friends, out for food etc. I don’t think she ever posted being out with her friends ever when she was in a relationship? Trying to make Dylan’s jealous I think or just enjoying the time away from the kids when they are with their dads 😂

Reactions: 11
He does come with a hella lot of baggage. And what baggage it is with those baby mummas 🤪🤪

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.