Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia has been very open from the start about what surgery she’s had, I’m not sure why she would start lying now? Especially since we know she wants to get her boobs corrected.
She’ll still have visible scars from her first surgery too which is probably what you saw

Reactions: 11
Surely if she’d gone to Turkey for a boob job, she wouldn’t be standing on the beach with a bikini on with no support whatsoever….wtf are we saying she’s had the boobs done on this holiday she’s on right now? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bloody hell she’d still be bandaged up! Or at least wrapped in support garments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Manley is just embarrassing, hes obviously watched kidulthood and top boy too many times , plus if he was "gangster" last thing would be posting pictures all over social media 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I reckon his mates have been nicked, he’s been chilling on his own all day with a meal for one to end it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no idea what has gone off apart from what he posted but it looks like an absolute disaster. I do agree with the person who says perhaps he has some LD or SEN, he's social communication skills are way off, ain't nobody doubting that and he does appear pretty vulnerable at times, like he doesn't actually have the nounce to know any better/different.

All I can think right now is poor poor M, her dad is a lost cause and her mum doesn't even know how to wear a bikini properly ffs 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember that family picture Manley’s family took outside a court lol. Typical day out for them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely if she’d gone to Turkey for a boob job, she wouldn’t be standing on the beach with a bikini on with no support whatsoever….wtf are we saying she’s had the boobs done on this holiday she’s on right now? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bloody hell she’d still be bandaged up! Or at least wrapped in support garments
She literally had a BBL and boob job and was taking pics on the beach days later?? 😂 it’s not that far fetched to think.. she also kept saying her surgery in Turkey to have boobs re done kept getting postponed the same as she was saying about her holiday with Marliyah . I really don’t think what I’m saying is unreasliric when she’s done it before and Marliyah went the last time she had surgery 🤷🏻‍♀️😳

Reactions: 13
She literally had a BBL and boob job and was taking pics on the beach days later?? 😂 it’s not that far fetched to think.. she also kept saying her surgery in Turkey to have boobs re done kept getting postponed the same as she was saying about her holiday with Marliyah . I really don’t think what I’m saying is unreasliric when she’s done it before and Marliyah went the last time she had surgery 🤷🏻‍♀️😳
Oh, never saw what she did last time, ive never known anyone to have that surgery and the days later to be like that, what about risk of infection? Even her scars would be taped wouldn’t they? 🤢

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Manley has LD or any sort of disability. I think the way he behaves and communicates stems from his upbringing

Reactions: 16
Yeah I thought she would’ve been bandaged up and hiding away if this was the case, didn’t know she was showing this off days later, anything for insta. Marliya did go last time didn’t she 😬 you could be right tbh, thought there could be a catch to her finally taking M on holiday again

Reactions: 2
New to the thread as i just watched Megan's story 🤣 she seriously gives off the chav vibes

thought she was better when she was bigger more humble and didn't think she's better than everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the subject of Megan she's gone from kids in no car seats to thinking she's mum of the year for buying the cheapest most unsafe toddler carseats for her school aged children. Those with the plastic buckles failed safety tests as the buckles snapped with impact. All they needed was high back boosters and a seat belt, not a full harness. Sort it out Meg, keep your kids safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her boobs just wouldn’t look like they do on the pics if she’d just had them done. She also wouldn’t be prancing around so soon after the op either - it’s major surgery and it HURTS!
There is a lot of swelling and in some cases they leave drains in fir a few days later. She’s definitely not had a boob job whilst on holiday

Reactions: 9
On the subject of Megan she's gone from kids in no car seats to thinking she's mum of the year for buying the cheapest most unsafe toddler carseats for her school aged children. Those with the plastic buckles failed safety tests as the buckles snapped with impact. All they needed was high back boosters and a seat belt, not a full harness. Sort it out Meg, keep your kids safe!
Exactly. Glad to see someone mentioning this! Shouldn’t have a harness for forward facing anyway, it kept the body tightly strapped back while the neck and head shoot forward. Should be rear facing and harnessed to a minimum of age 4 (but preferably 5/6) then a high back booster with belt. Absolutely hate these seats 😩

Reactions: 4
Her boobs just wouldn’t look like they do on the pics if she’d just had them done. She also wouldn’t be prancing around so soon after the op either - it’s major surgery and it HURTS!
There is a lot of swelling and in some cases they leave drains in fir a few days later. She’s definitely not had a boob job whilst on holiday
Yeah exactly and she didn't have a full BBL before, which is why the recovery was quicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.