Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to hear what Sassi comes out with. Like her or not her one liners are brilliant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone saying Shannon should come back, can I ask why? All we saw of her was her moaning about Charlie as he was a dick, the baby running around in a nappy, she did do extended breastfeeding which was great but does anyone care about her new Boyf or baby?
I imagine her segment would be like when Bristol Palin joined the American TM…. She moans a lot about Charlie and how pathetic he is and how little he does but then he comes back with receipts to show she’s lying. Remember when Tripp’s Dad did that 😂😂😂😂

Not going to lie Emma was boring as hell but I would like just one episode of her and Mumbles daughter’s Mother chatting tit about him!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unpopular opinion but i think Sassi and Darren made the show. "Not the right bed boss", crashing into a car in her mum's car and "DARREN I LUV YA"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I still chuckle whenever I think about their ‘romantic’ holidays when Darren has had a mard and stormed off 😂 like when he was trying to build that little pink castle tent on the beach or when they were on the bike taxi in Amsterdam 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Must admit I'm a bit devastated that that absolute mess of a boy Nasseh won't be gracing our screens again, he was an absolute tit but so entertaining 😂
Me aswell as alot happened afterwards her second son, him denying it was his son simply more to do with him being darker skin toned. That recent post with him and Emma look like they went away together, so I'm wondering if his finally accepted the second is his son or whether Emma's that desperate that she doesn't care just as long as his visiting her, plus his other BM as her and Nasseh were together then broke up. So I definitely wouldn't of mined being able to have a good nose on their current situation. As people say she boring, but to me she no more duller then Chloe yet she's gonna be gracing our screens again 🥴
Probably an unpopular opinion, but Megan was actually my favourite so I will definitely miss her not coming back.

Reactions: 10
Me aswell as alot happened afterwards her second son, him denying it was his son simply more to do with him being darker skin toned. That recent post with him and Emma look like they went away together, so I'm wondering if his finally accepted the second is his son or whether Emma's that desperate that she doesn't care just as long as his visiting her, plus his other BM as her and Nasseh were together then broke up. So I definitely wouldn't of mined being able to have a good nose on their current situation. As people say she boring, but to me she no more duller then Chloe yet she's gonna be gracing our screens again 🥴
Probably an unpopular opinion, but Megan was actually my favourite so I will definitely miss her not coming back.
I remember all that she did a dna test on the second baby and still denied the baby was his and she did a YouTube vid sure her and her mate said they’ll do another on the situation but never did

Reactions: 5
I'm secretly pleased the programme is back and really happy Mia is back. Personally I'd rather Megan back than Amber who I've never warmed to. Wonder why Megan isn't on it? Sass-eh will be entertaining as usual.

Reactions: 8
I'm secretly pleased the programme is back and really happy Mia is back. Personally I'd rather Megan back than Amber who I've never warmed to. Wonder why Megan isn't on it? Sass-eh will be entertaining as usual.
Yeah I like amber but she struggles quite a lot with the boys behaviour and then it’s a constant round about with Ste, how many seasons can you watch them get tooo close as co-parents and then she kicks off that she wants her or she wants him then doesn’t. Although I do like the fact she shares her struggles but then again how can you hide it when your 5 year old still has a dummy and hits you on national tv? I would have been interested to see the drama with Dylan and an update on Megan’s situation so that’s a shame.
I have to say I’m glad Shannon isn’t back (can’t take the whinging - if someone’s bad with the first child, why would you want another with them?)
And then Emma’s storyline is just a bit stale… the father is an absolute waste of space and she keeps sniffing back it makes no sense 🤔… I wonder, if Manley or Darren doesn’t come back what would those girls really film? as it’s not like mtv really show days out or things like that often.

Reactions: 8
Amber's behaviour over Ste with Kirsty put me right off her. It always felt to me that her whole soul purpose in life was to have a boyfriend and if she was single for more than 2 mins then she was a lonely d spinster, despite being like 21. Also the rows between her and Ste were so monotonous and repetitive, always in front of Brooklyn aswell. I just never found her likeable personally

I wanted Megan back because the drama was always amazing 🤣 the karma blood and issues with Ree-Ann. Just pure entertainment, espcially when you bring her sister into the mix.

Agree about Shannon and Emma. My anger levels couldn't cope with seeing that useless waster Nasseh getting airtime and Emma pandering to it. Plus I found her dull. Shannon didn't bring much either apart from adding "er" to every sentence "Charlie get out...er!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Amber's behaviour over Ste with Kirsty put me right off her. It always felt to me that her whole soul purpose in life was to have a boyfriend and if she was single for more than 2 mins then she was a lonely d spinster, despite being like 21. Also the rows between her and Ste were so monotonous and repetitive, always in front of Brooklyn aswell. I just never found her likeable personally

I wanted Megan back because the drama was always amazing 🤣 the karma blood and issues with Ree-Ann. Just pure entertainment, espcially when you bring her sister into the mix.

Agree about Shannon and Emma. My anger levels couldn't cope with seeing that useless waster Nasseh getting airtime and Emma pandering to it. Plus I found her dull. Shannon didn't bring much either apart from adding "er" to every sentence "Charlie get out...er!"
And i think Shannon is so immature. Like when she cried to her mum cause her sister wouldn't put the mum on her phone cause she was sleeping. She couldn't cope with Theodore so I don't understand why she threw another baby into the mix too

Reactions: 12
I'm just wondering what they will be filming since the kids are all school age now, so they will probably base it more on the mums lives. I'm just dreading the thought of having to endure how many episodes of Mia pouting for the cameras. I'm not sure who I can't stand the most her or Chloe as both grate on me for different reasons.

Reactions: 10
I still chuckle whenever I think about their ‘romantic’ holidays when Darren has had a mard and stormed off 😂 like when he was trying to build that little pink castle tent on the beach or when they were on the bike taxi in Amsterdam 😂
The way she starts screaming at him in the back of that bike cart thing😂😂 the driver must have thought wtaf 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nope I meant the one and only NASSEH, SERIOUSLY TALENTED... singer? I remember looking him up on Youtube for a laugh to see what the music was actually like and it was hilarious! Highly recommend a video if you're having a bad day. It was embarrassing on every level. He was just kinda awkwardly swaying from side to side looking at the floor and bobbing his knees a bit, that's all I remember 😂 autotuned terrible lyrics

Gutted Megan and Reeane aren't gonna be in this one! Not looking forward to Mia being in it, she's insufferable as it is. Buzzing for Sassi and Darren. You already know with Chloe's bits it'll just be a montage of Jordan playing the Playstation and her bleeping moaning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Chloe's story line this time will be how perfect everything is, I don't think it'll be a true reflection on her life.

Reactions: 19
Unpopular opinion but i think Sassi and Darren made the show. "Not the right bed boss", crashing into a car in her mum's car and "DARREN I LUV YA"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
My personal fave is “DARRUNN, you’re the fartha of ma chiyaaald” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Although Sassi pissed me off in lockdown I think I’d just watch it for her. I’d rather watch Megan too. Amber will be good. Chloe will just be about her hundreds of social media jobs she has now and the engagement and Mia the only reason I’m not a fan of her being back is that if space raider is featured then mtv will have paid his waster arse.

Reactions: 6
Ambers fake boyfriend is my fav 🤣 then when she admits it , Ste is just like wtf 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.