Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she had Marliya out in the bars of the strip until 1am and went with her friend Niomi. Thanks for clearing that up Mia, BTW you're a pretty crappy parent if you think that's OK. Just look at what your ex and his pals got up to in Turkey. I don't care how "family friendly" it is, drunk adults in bars till 1am is NOT a suitable environment for a 5/6 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
When people kept saying it was a nightclub for kids inside her hotel 😭 I’ve been to that hotel that was not inside the hotel it was a random club on the main strip and she said she stayed there til 1am 🙄 how people stick up for her I don’t know . Even how she’s saying the holiday was a adult holiday mixed in for kids wtf and that Marliyah thought she was an adult going to the clubs every night , how is that funny 🤷🏻‍♀️ All it would’ve took is one dodgy weirdo to do something who is pissed or when Mia was pissed . Absolute thick twit I swear .

Reactions: 22
I’d be terrified doing something like that in a foreign country! You don’t speak their language and if she wandered off or got grabbed you wouldn’t have a clue where to even look or what to do. Doesn’t even bare thinking about

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Look how Chloe is posing infront of that camera id be way too embarrassed 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen Katy lee’s TikTok. I’m sur that’s amber and Chloe. Chloe vaping in a train station and amber i. The background sounds out of it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Not an expert of photoshop or editing but comparing these 2 pics you can so obviously see Chloe has photoshopped herself in? Or is it just me? It look so fake in my opinion?!
I don't think it's fake because she was actually there so don't see why she would photoshop herself in , however it's very likely to have been edited in someway

Reactions: 6
I don't think it's fake because she was actually there so don't see why she would photoshop herself in , however it's very likely to have been edited in someway
That’s why I’m confused because she was obviously there but to me it looks like she’s just photoshopped herself into that background! Guess she’s just edited her body a lot 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
That’s why I’m confused because she was obviously there but to me it looks like she’s just photoshopped herself into that background! Guess she’s just edited her body a lot 🤷🏽‍♀️
I know what you mean , looks a bit odd around her hair

Reactions: 3
Definitely not photoshopped as I saw footage of the photographer taking pics of her and Megan think it’s just a weird background but yeah definitely edited

Reactions: 5
I love seeing size 10 😉 Chloe standing next to openly size 16 and rocking it Amber 🤣
To me they look the exact same size! Apart from amber knows how to dress properly.

Also love to see Amber in River Island shoes next to Chloe and Mia in (probably fake) high end designer.
I reckon Megan’s are deffo fakes, Chloe’s will be real but she will of got herself in debt for them to keep up with her perfect life image

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chloe's photo looks odd because she has no shadow in it. That's why she looks cut and pasted on. Just her and her bad editing as per

Reactions: 5
I was with a friend of a friend who has been working for mtv and said season 8 is all filmed! Sassi, Mia, amber and Chloe are all going to be on it! Had a new season been confirmed yet? I know lots of the girls seemed to have been filming but not sure if anything had been announced yet so maybe this isn’t news 🤣
Oh no nothing been announced , hope this is true

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.