Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe's life is definitely for social media - insisting they buy a house at 18, having a brand new BMW for your 1st car, marrying Jordan even tho he's clearly uninterested and cheated on her. But as long as her instagram looks great, she thinks life is great. Sad way to live!

Reactions: 24
Does anyone actually wonder what Chloe would be like when eventually they break up? Like I know it’ll have to be Jordan’s decision to end it, Chloe would stay with him no matter what but could you imagine what she would be like if Jordan ever actually left her? I can imagine she would be the typical psycho ex girlfriend doing sly digs that she’s better without him but be stalking the new girlfriend and Jordan’s instagrams 24/7

Reactions: 22
Who else things Dylan and Ree have split again 👀 his older two weren’t any where to be seen yesterday either for Isabella’s birthday!

Reactions: 13
Dylan’s not on her grid either I’m sure there was at least one of them together

Who else things Dylan and Ree have split again 👀 his older two weren’t any where to be seen yesterday either for Isabella’s birthday!
I feel for those kids it must be so confusing, them breaking up then back at being a ‘loving’ family every five minutes.

Reactions: 16
There was a man in Isabella’s birthday cake video, hand tattoos? Dylan doesn’t have hand tattoos does he? Maybe it was Isabella’s Dad but I thought it was maybe to make Dylan jealous.

Reactions: 1
There was a man in Isabella’s birthday cake video, hand tattoos? Dylan doesn’t have hand tattoos does he? Maybe it was Isabella’s Dad but I thought it was maybe to make Dylan jealous.
I think it was Isabella’s dad, hence no head shot

Reactions: 3
Awesome yeah so, he cheats - you take it out on your family and sweep it under the rug 👌🏼

2B12EDD6-2692-45EE-AD45-0147ECCBD39C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone actually wonder what Chloe would be like when eventually they break up? Like I know it’ll have to be Jordan’s decision to end it, Chloe would stay with him no matter what but could you imagine what she would be like if Jordan ever actually left her? I can imagine she would be the typical psycho ex girlfriend doing sly digs that she’s better without him but be stalking the new girlfriend and Jordan’s instagrams 24/7
Chloe would be the type if Jordan and her split up and he had another girlfriend she would stop him seeing Marley u can just tell she’s a proper Karen and control freak 😴

Reactions: 19
I imagine she would be the stalker ex but tbh I don’t know what I would say she would be like with Marley cause she does come across as a good mum so I’d hope she wouldn’t get him caught in the crossfire but couldn’t imagine her being Ok with Marley going to dads and gf house or whatever. She’s too much about saving face

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s actually wore that out 🥴😂 no wonder she keeps pulling trash guys. Zero class.
I don't think she ever stopped being 18 in her head. Yeah she has a lovely body but she doesn't have to display every Inch of it on a night out, like you say, just attracts the playerzz 🤣

Reactions: 16
I don't think she ever stopped being 18 in her head. Yeah she has a lovely body but she doesn't have to display every Inch of it on a night out, like you say, just attracts the playerzz 🤣
Exactly she obviously has a lovely body but that outfit just makes her look desperate and trashy and I’m not someone who would shame women for how they dress but that outfit is ridiculous to wear out on a date ffs I’ve seen people with more on at a swimming pool 🤣 imagine being sat in a restaurant or bar with your tits legs and belly on show 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The dress literally looks like she's lifted her top up to flash her bra 🙈😳

Also noticed the stories with a quick trip to the park with M. Has someone been reading here Mia? 🤣 totally trying to prove to the tattle witches that "im a good muvva"!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Completely changing the subject but I wonder if Chloe's candle business is still going. I think it was called house of pattons or something, she spent so long advertising it and you rarely see her posting anything about it anymore.

Reactions: 12
Completely changing the subject but I wonder if Chloe's candle business is still going. I think it was called house of pattons or something, she spent so long advertising it and you rarely see her posting anything about it anymore.
She has zero work ethic to carry anything like that on. She’s all talk I think. It was also a very random out of no where idea too. Like why candles? If you have all those social media followers and can start any sort of business isn’t candles a bit random? Did she see it being a huge money maker 🧐

Reactions: 14
Imagine going on a date and asking your new date to take pics of you posing all for the gram🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.