Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t think she would withhold Marley, if anything he would not see him that much-remember when they broke up and Marley visited him at his mums house and rather than sit at the table to eat with Marley he went into the living room. That was really sad.
Was this when they filmed him and his brother talking in the living room about the break up? Presumably that was so that they didn’t talk about Marley’s mum in front of him?
Absolutely should have filmed that on a day when he didn’t have Marley though.

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell 😆 hope she gets someone to proof read her uni applications
😆😆😆omg. I’m not trying to be nasty about her but I just wish she would wear a bra that holds the ladies up rather than seeing them constantly drooping to the floor or wear a top not so revealing 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’ll delete if it’s inappropriate to post here but mias new man she’s seeing 👀
923CA15F-BA36-456F-A6B7-18D87FF7F870.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I’ll delete if it’s inappropriate to post here but mias new man she’s seeing 👀
View attachment 1143863
She has the worst taste in men sorry! For someone who comes across so self obsessed it’s confusing that the type of guy she dates are necessarily good looking… giving me Kim k vibes (although I think she’s had some good looking exes atleast)

Reactions: 25
Thought she was happy on her own and focusing on herself? She was with Lewis about 30 seconds ago

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has the worst taste in men sorry! For someone who comes across so self obsessed it’s confusing that the type of guy she dates are necessarily good looking… giving me Kim k vibes (although I think she’s had some good looking exes atleast)
The thing is, and I bet people will disagree with me, but if it’s just about looks then I think she’s actually pretty average looking when she is not filtered to hell. Yes she has the plastic body but her face isn’t actually very pretty, even with all the work. Obviously it shouldn’t be all about looks but I imagine with her crowd it is 🙄 so, average girl gets average guy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I can’t understand her taste in men at all!! He looks like a right bikey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry I meant aren’t good looking whoops 😅 you guys got what I meant though x

Is their any more pics of Mias alleged new man cos i wanna be 100% sure before i declare he’s more unattractive than a boy that has a spaceraider crisp for a head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not to be a doubter but how do we know he is this, this is he?

If it is i bet Meg is hoping he has a brother and is ready to pounce. Looks more (what I imagine to be) her type rather than Mias.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.