Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it sad there are people out there who look up to and admire people like Chloe. It’s just no proper life, it’s all pretend, fake and forced. I feel like Chloe is just a tick box person, she’s got the child, the house, the dog and now the ring.

Reactions: 25
Someone else commented “oh are they back together” 🤣🤣 who are there people and where are they coming from??
Same with when people comment thinking what was shown on the programme was that week not months and months in advance. This is my pet hate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same with when people comment thinking what was shown on the programme was that week not months and months in advance. This is my pet hate 😂
Too be fair I use to this 😂 not over teen mom uk I think it was with the Peter Andre and Katie price show when they were together it wasn’t until they shown Peter Andre coming to were I live which was weeks before it shown and I only remembered that because the head teacher was annoyed nearly all the girls in maths ditched to see him at dinner time

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I find it sad there are people out there who look up to and admire people like Chloe. It’s just no proper life, it’s all pretend, fake and forced. I feel like Chloe is just a tick box person, she’s got the child, the house, the dog and now the ring.
She really does want the picture perfect life doesn’t she? She’s obviously realised having more than 2 kids is now frowned upon in society as she now doesn’t want 5, that wouldn’t fit in to the perfect “influencer” lifestyle she wants

Reactions: 6
Trying to wrap my head around Shannon’s dad being 40, how old is she? 😂

Edited to add I’ve just seen she’s almost 22 so he was 18 when he had her.

Reactions: 13
Trying to wrap my head around Shannon’s dad being 40, how old is she? 😂
Well she was a teen mum 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 and so were her parents . Wasn’t she like 16-17 when she had her oldest and he’s only about 4-5 isn’t he? Still can’t believe she’s got 3 kids now

Reactions: 18
Well she was a teen mum 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 and so were her parents . Wasn’t she like 16-17 when she had her oldest and he’s only about 4-5 isn’t he? Still can’t believe she’s got 3 kids now
I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree! 🤣 I know and it wouldn’t even surprise me if she’s not done having kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s sad. I’ve never used one. I don’t even know how.
Its not sad. Just because you dont use them for whatever reason, doesn’t mean the countless other people who use them are sad.
I used to see a meme going round on fb that was out of order. “If you use filters and go missing, how will we know if you look like chewbacca in real life?” Bloody awful. People use them as a confidence boost. I don’t know what’s so wrong about that.

Mias Tik Tok about why M won’t listen to her 🤣🤣🤣 cause you treat her like your little friend and let her have run of the house, come on!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Its not sad. Just because you dont use them for whatever reason, doesn’t mean the countless other people who use them are sad.
I used to see a meme going round on fb that was out of order. “If you use filters and go missing, how will we know if you look like chewbacca in real life?” Bloody awful. People use them as a confidence boost. I don’t know what’s so wrong about that.

Mias Tik Tok about why M won’t listen to her 🤣🤣🤣 cause you treat her like your little friend and let her have run of the house, come on!
If you don’t understand why it’s sad I’m not sure I can explain it to you. Young impressionable people are bombarded with filtered images and feel the pressure to look like that, when they never actually can because it’s not real. It also feeds hugely into a culture of narrow, western-centric unattainable beauty standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So Mia days that Manley has Marlyiah every other Saturday. Mia was away last weekend and in Manchester last night. I really hope she spends today with her daughter!!
Can't get over the effort she puts into her social life and the lack of effort she puts into raising her daughter!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So Mia days that Manley has Marlyiah every other Saturday. Mia was away last weekend and in Manchester last night. I really hope she spends today with her daughter!!
Can't get over the effort she puts into her social life and the lack of effort she puts into raising her daughter!
I was just thinking the same thing, she’s out every weekend gallivanting

Reactions: 5
If you don’t understand why it’s sad I’m not sure I can explain it to you. Young impressionable people are bombarded with filtered images and feel the pressure to look like that, when they never actually can because it’s not real. It also feeds hugely into a culture of narrow, western-centric unattainable beauty standards.
I can see your point if you mean that it’s sad that society and the media has made people feel this way. I thought you were calling people sad for wanting to use a filter, so if you meant the former then I do agree.

Reactions: 7
I can see your point if you mean that it’s sad that society and the media has made people feel this way. I thought you were calling people sad for wanting to use a filter, so if you meant the former then I do agree.
Oh no I wasn’t calling individual people sad. I meant society as a whole.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.